Extended Look at the Last Day of Harry Potter Filming from E! Online

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 10, 2011, 10:42 AM

E! Online has released an exclusive video from the DVD/Blu-ray of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" which shows footage from last day of filming along with a video montage from the year-long shoot. The video is interspersed with interviews from Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.

To watch the emotional video, head over to this page or watch below:

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on Nov. 11 in the U.S. and Dec. 2 in the U.K.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice indeed…

Posted by Won_Two on November 10, 2011, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Evanna_____thumb

Awh it dosnt come out until Decemebr 2nd in England!!!!!!!! D:

Posted by Luna-Rose on November 10, 2011, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Hp7_thumb

When the trio hugged I lost it.

Posted by AkilahSakai on November 10, 2011, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

I lost it too.

Posted by Despina on November 10, 2011, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

Very touching.

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on November 10, 2011, 11:48 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Oh Leaky, you just have the talent of making us cry.

And Dan, we will not go home, not really… Hogwarts is our home.

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on November 10, 2011, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Blubbing all over the Geography homework you are meant to have done hours ago is not a good idea at all!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on November 10, 2011, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Daily-prophet_thumb

Practically in tears, very sweet….

Posted by poafan on November 10, 2011, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I literally started crying during this.

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 10, 2011, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m such a mess! :,( I still cant wrap my head around the fact that this is it….the end of Harry Potter! I may start crying again…..

Posted by LunaLuver on November 10, 2011, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Posted by LunaLuver on November 10, 2011, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Posted by LunaLuver on November 10, 2011, 01:50 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

Had me smiling throughout the whole video :) . who said now go home at the end? that was funny.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on November 10, 2011, 03:17 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on November 10, 2011, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Its amazing!! The video was so great! Can’t wait until the DVD comes out now and I can watch them all again!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 10, 2011, 03:35 PM report to moderator

"Did everyone see that Grubbly-Plank woman?" asked Ginny. "What's she doing back here? Hagrid can't have left, can he?"[br]"I'll be quite glad if he has," said Luna. "He isn't a very good teacher, is he?"[br]"Yes he is!" said Harry, Ron, and Ginny angrily