Leaky Exclusive: Scream Awards Harry Potter Farewell NYC Event Tickets Available Here

Exclusives
Posted by: Edward
October 07, 2011, 05:55 PM

As readers will recall, Spike TV's 2011 Scream Awards is set to feature a special Harry Potter Farewell as part of its awards ceremony broadcast on Tuesday, October 18th.  Today, Leaky has exclusive information about how you can be a part of this event next Friday, October 14th, if you live in or around New York, New York.  Details are as follows:

Come One, Come All, Come Dressed in All Things Potter!
On Friday, October 14th, a select group of 1000 Harry Potter fans will gather in NYC for a final farewell to the greatest film franchise of all time, Harry Potter. The gathering will be used as part of a televised tribute during the SCREAM AWARDS airing on SPIKE TV Tuesday October 18th at 9/8c PM.
Let the trending begin! Please tweet your pics, videos and experiences @spike_tv #SCREAMFORPOTTER. That way, the rest of the Potter community around the world can share the fun.
If invited, you will be rewarded with the experience of a lifetime AND a very, very special SURPRISE GUEST OF HONOR.
To participate, you must be over 18 years old, live in the Tri-State area, be prepared to stay for two hours and come dressed as your favorite Harry Potter character.  The time and location are still TBD.
If you are a diehard Potter fan and want to be part of this historic event, request free tickets here and enter the promo code POTTER.

Good luck to all!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Exclusives News

Coolio I wish I could go but my mom would never let me go. Anyways I don’t live in NY anyway.

Posted by harrypotterfan808 on October 07, 2011, 06:01 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

I live in the US :(

Ronhermione_thumb

Or rather *I live in the UK :(

What a fail.

That’s amazing! I really wish I could be part of that crowd! The farewell to the greatest and most phenomenal series ever! :)

Posted by . on October 07, 2011, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

i want to see the scream awards

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on October 07, 2011, 08:37 PM report to moderator

We’ll be in NYC next Friday for vacation but would have nothing to do with the kids for 2 hours!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on October 07, 2011, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

If only I live in the tri-state area! You wouldso be seeing me there, and I think I’d be Luna! Well I’ll be watching so we’ll see whop the guest it. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on October 07, 2011, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

Why do I have to live in Norway? I want to live in New York right now it’s so unfair ( but of caurse I’d rather live in England I love England!)

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on October 07, 2011, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Ahh! Oh well, maybe I can convince my family to move to NYC… :P

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on October 07, 2011, 11:06 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

i hope the Harry Potter Farewell video doesnt suck cuz the mtv s sucked

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on October 07, 2011, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I wish I code see the Scream Awards in the UK!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 08, 2011, 06:05 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Shame… I don’t live in NY :(

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 08, 2011, 07:36 AM report to moderator

What’s the betting the surprise guest will be Dan Rad? =P

Hope everyone who goes has fun! =D

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on October 08, 2011, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I would like to live on the moon… But it would suck, cuz I would die like real fast!

Posted by Won_Two on October 08, 2011, 10:03 AM report to moderator

Congrats to those lucky 1000 fans! I can’t imagine how excited they’ll be feeling to be apart of something once-in-a-lifetime! Can’t wait to watch the live broadcast when it airs.

Posted by bellahawthorne on October 08, 2011, 11:43 AM report to moderator

It was on the corner of the street that he noticed the first sign of something peculiar -- a cat reading a map.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014