Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter to Open 31st March 2012

Movies
Posted by: Rosi
October 06, 2011, 07:33 AM

Warner Bros. today announced the opening date for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter as the 31st March 2012. As we told you earlier this week, there will be Fan Priority Tickets available -- find out more information about those in our post here.

The press release has a quote from Sarah Roots, Vice President, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London., in which she speaks about the opening date's place in a very eventful year for the U.K.:

The UK will be the focus of the world with the Olympic Games in 2012 and we are incredibly excited to be launching the UK’s newest attraction at this time,” adds Sarah Roots, Vice President, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. “Visitors are going to be amazed by Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and we look forward to welcoming people from all over the world through our doors from 31st March 2012.
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are also quoted in the press release:
“It was such a magical place to grow up,” says Daniel Radcliffe. “People will be amazed to see the incredible sets that we’ve worked in all these years.”

Rupert Grint adds, “The sets all have tiny little details that you may not always notice in the films but when you actually walk through them, you can see all the work that's gone into it. It’s really amazing.”

“This is incredible, it’s been a long time coming and I’m very excited.” says Emma Watson.
Have a look at Leaky's full preview of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour here.  Stay close to Leaky for more on the Studio Tour as the 31st March approaches.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Ikawalo_thumb

that verry cool!!!

Posted by tjerriam on October 06, 2011, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

supppppppppppeerrr dupper cooll!!

Posted by tjerriam on October 06, 2011, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

supppppppppppeerrr dupper cooll!!

Posted by tjerriam on October 06, 2011, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

yes, but is it cool?

Posted by Won_Two on October 06, 2011, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Having been to Leavesden during the filming of Deathly Hallows, I can tell you that the sets are amazing, Dumbledore’s office is stupendous, it feels like a real room, and it’s beautifully detailed. All the sets, props, creatures etc. are well worth seeing, I think everyone will love it.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on October 06, 2011, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I’m so excited, it’s only a few days after my birthday so it’ll be a belated birthday present, since I think I should be able to go on the day!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on October 06, 2011, 12:12 PM report to moderator

I can’t imagine the amount of detail that went into this! I would love to go but thus do not live in London. I hope those who go will surely enjoy it!! :D

Posted by bellahawthorne on October 06, 2011, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I really can’t wait to go and it opens on my birthday!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 06, 2011, 01:43 PM report to moderator

Goes to pack suitcase

Posted by Alli5580 on October 06, 2011, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Time for a vacation!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 06, 2011, 05:53 PM report to moderator

I WANNA GO! (quoting Britney Spears :) )

Posted by . on October 06, 2011, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on October 07, 2011, 01:04 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

that verry cool!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 07, 2011, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Ahh Awesome :D

Believe_in_yourself_thumb

Ooh, what am I going to do? I had almost decided to go to the WWoHP in Florida. But now there’s this, as well. And much closer to home.
Well, I am definitely not going to England this summer. I had enough trouble from the preparations for the Olympics, in London last July.

Posted by Tarana on October 07, 2011, 06:47 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Ordinary Wizarding Levels," George explained, seeing Harry's puzzled look. "Bill got twelve, too. If we're not careful, we'll have another Head Boy in the family. I don't think I could stand the shame."