New Comprehensive Blu-ray/DVD Collection of Harry Potter Films due in 2012

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
October 06, 2011, 09:54 PM

Warner Home Video have announced that a new, comprehensive box set of all 8 Harry Potter films will be released sometime in 2012. Note that this will be different from the 8-disc box set being released on Nov. 11.

At the moment, it is unknown what additional features will be included in the new comprehensive box set, but it's definitely in the works:

Hard-core Potter fans will be pleased to know that 2011 is not the end of the Harry Potter film franchise on DVD and Blu-ray. Warner Home Video plans to release a comprehensive Harry Potter film collection, with even more extras and collectible premiums in 2012. More details about the collection will be available at a later date.
Thanks to SnitchSeeker for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hermione_grange_thumb

Cool. YA Harry Poitter is not over lol.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on October 06, 2011, 10:02 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Cool. YA Harry Poitter is not over lol.

Raven_avatar_thumb

Oh goody… More stuff to spend my money on…

Posted by Won_Two on October 06, 2011, 10:44 PM report to moderator

11.11.11 – Harry Potter merchandise. That’s ironic. :)

Posted by . on October 06, 2011, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

This is EPIC!!!!

Posted by ResaPotter on October 06, 2011, 11:07 PM report to moderator

Good to know I can save the $100+ I was going to spend in November until next year! :D

Posted by bellahawthorne on October 06, 2011, 11:22 PM report to moderator

Aaaaaaah! So what you’re saying is DON’T buy the supermegafoxyawesomehot complete boxed set I have been waiting 10 years for until next year? I’ve been putting $20 a year into a jar since I was 10 solely for the day I knew would one day come, when an amazing HP movie boxed set would arrive. Which one is the Definitive??!?! So many choices!!!!! Hallows or Horcruxes? I don’t know what to do!

Posted by pottermate on October 07, 2011, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Cool. YA Harry Poitter is not over lol.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 07, 2011, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

@Fleur-de- Lily please stop copying and pasting comments its really annoying.

Hmm there is way too much of these things on sale :D I only buy the normal dvds and settle with them. I miss the days when everything was put onto the one disc.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 07, 2011, 06:03 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

@rettophantom, LOL!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on October 07, 2011, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Enormous_lucius_thumb_thumb

Harry Potter isn’t over that’s very cool. This is off topic but is TLC down for anyone else? By that I mean that I can see the homepage if I click on galleries I get a ’This website is not available"

Posted by Rsheppard on October 07, 2011, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Ace :D

Believe_in_yourself_thumb

This doesn’t look like it’s the ultimate, superextended, fabulicious box set, I am looking for. I also love the one on the French site though, the one with the wand. But I don’t understand why all the great extra’s are on Blue-ray only and not on the regular DVDs.
I have to keep telling myself that there will be a better set. I waited for a extended set of LOTR, and was glad that I had. (Of course, if I had waited a year longer, it would have cost me less, but I guess, that’s life.)

Posted by Tarana on October 07, 2011, 06:57 PM report to moderator

I think I’ll wait until 2012.

Please friend me on Pottermore, user name: CentaurFang137

Posted by DumbledoresMan5769 on October 08, 2011, 12:52 PM report to moderator

I already have 7 out of 8 on blu-ray… don’t see a readon the rebuy them just for a few more extras.

Posted by DumbledoresMan5769 on October 08, 2011, 12:54 PM report to moderator

"We can add that to the list of questions we'll ask [Draco] when we've taken the Polyjuice Potion," said Harry, sinking back onto his pillows. "I hope it tastes better than this stuff...."[br]"If it's got bits of Slytherins in it? You've got to be joking,