Emma Watson in Elle UK

Watson
Posted by: Mel
October 04, 2011, 03:30 PM

Emma Watson recently did a photoshoot for the November issue of Elle UK magazine. You can see the photoshoot here in our galleries. Some of the images include quotes from Watson.

Additionally, we have a video of Watson being interviewed during the photoshoot which you can see here or below.

Many thanks to SnitchSeeker!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Avatar_thumb

Nice to see you again, Leaky!
… and, congrats to Emma!!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on October 04, 2011, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

YEAH for emma, but I already had this news from emmawatson.net yesterday……

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on October 04, 2011, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How lovely, really…

Posted by Won_Two on October 04, 2011, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Good job Emma!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 04, 2011, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

She kind of looked like cute lumberjack in one of the outfits. Her legs are so smooth! Man I wish my legs are gonna look that flawless when I grow up. And my face. Just gotta get rid of my pimples that are on mt forehead but they’re practicall invisble. I thought it was really cute the photo shoot.

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 04, 2011, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

I subscribe to the mag because it always has fantastic photographs – but this time, they outdid themselves with Emma !! Very well done – they really captured her youth, her cheeky grin and quirky English-ness. I will treasure the issue for a long time to come. We’ll see what we will hear from Emma in future – I’m looking forward to her two upcoming films.

Posted by siena on October 05, 2011, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_-_take_my_hand_thumb

She looks amazing in this photoshoot!! :D Lately she did a bit more high-fashion photoshoots and she was always so serious but I’m so happy to see her here in all those colorful outfits with that big smile of hers!! :D She looks amazing and my favourite outfit is the one in simple black dress with bunny ears, she’s too cute in that!! :)

Posted by ChaserHolly108 on October 05, 2011, 08:39 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Good job Emma!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 05, 2011, 09:23 AM report to moderator

Emma never fails to be so cute and beautiful and hilarious at the same time! :D

Posted by . on October 05, 2011, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

She is so cute :’)

"What do they want photos for, Colin?"[br]"The [i]Daily Prophet[/i], I think!"[br]"Great," said Harry dully. "Exactly what I need. More publicity."