Harry Potter Pop-Up Shop Opens at Harrods

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
October 25, 2011, 11:57 AM

A new Harry Potter pop-up store has opened on the third floor of the popular London department store, Harrods.

Fans will have the opportunity to shop for Harry Potter products from the likes of the Noble Collection, LEGO, Hasbro and more. Original costumes and props from the films will also be on display, and visitors will get a sneak peek at the upcoming attraction, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - the Making of Harry Potter. A special installation has been set up by Warner Bros. Studio Tour London where fans can take their photo at the Great Hall

There will also be game booths set up for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, once it is released on Nov. 18.

For more information, check out the press release on Facebook. The Harry Potter store in Harrods will be open until January 2012.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

I really wish a trip to London was in my future.

Posted by Xyra44 on October 25, 2011, 11:15 PM report to moderator

Wow, how cool is that?!

Posted by . on October 25, 2011, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Man, I wish I could go there. It sounds pretty cool!

Posted by Jacket on October 25, 2011, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

I am so jealous! I wish I could go and check it out. Next time I’m visiting family over in London, I’ll have to check it out!!!

Posted by Elizabeth on October 26, 2011, 05:58 AM report to moderator
Lupin_thumb

I think I’m just going to move to London, they really do get everything! :(

Posted by undesirable1 on October 26, 2011, 08:29 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice indeed…

Posted by Won_Two on October 26, 2011, 12:35 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

That sounds like that would definitely be fun to browse through the store. Wish I lived closer or had a private plane :-)

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on October 26, 2011, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Thats so cool

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 27, 2011, 05:37 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

How long will the store be open for? Is it there for good or will it move to somewhere else in a couple of months?

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on October 28, 2011, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Oh men I wish I live in London. That shop sound pretty cool.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on October 29, 2011, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I also agree with glow_freak. I visited the Wizarding World last year and it was a lot of fun, but there’s something not right about standing in the Florida heat and humidity, drinking a Butterbeer served icy rather than warming, looking at the beautiful Hogsmeade buildings covered in plastic snow. If I could afford it I would rather see the artifacts of the Potterverse set in its native British context.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on October 30, 2011, 09:50 PM report to moderator

Ron was in a very bad mood by the end of the class. "It's no wonder no one can stand her," he said to Harry as they pushed their way into the crowded corridor, "she's a nightmare, honestly."