3D Version of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Included in Best Buy's Exclusive Combo Pack

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Edward
October 18, 2011, 11:42 AM

In a press release retailer Best Buy announced that the 3D version of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film that never made it to theaters will be released as part of the special two part "Deathly Hallows" DVD set exclusively at Best Buy.  According to the release, the Best Buy release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 in 3D" is now available for pre-order via BestBuy.com and in store.  This edition is set to include:

• 3D Blu-ray disc
  • Standard DVD
  • Standard Blu-ray disc
  • Code for digital copy
More information can be found via this link.  The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" DVDs and Combo Packs will be available in the States on November 11 and in the UK on December 2nd.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Mugsp_profile_thumb

Gah, too many choices! I really don’t know what to do. I was originally planning on getting the Sony Bundle with the 3D blu-ray or home theater system until Target announced it’s exclusive disk. I am still very tempted to get both. The Sony was the only way to get Part 1 in 3D until now. Can you get the Sony bundle at Best-Buy or do you have to go specifically to a Sony Store? I want to invest in a 3D system so am trying to plan this all out. It’s so crazy that every store has their own exclusive stuff. How do we decide? I prefer when it’s just bonus gifts because I’m willing to sacrifice that but the Target documentary seems too good to pass up. Why can’t they just make one super duper combo pack that has everything? This is unfair! haha…what a silly first world problem to have…oh well…

Posted by eiVega on October 18, 2011, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Im gonna wait…

Posted by Won_Two on October 18, 2011, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

If I didnt already have Part 1 on Blu-ray I’d be very tempted to get this, but since I do I’m going with the Target exclusive. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on October 18, 2011, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter-100x100_thumb

In the press release it indicates that there are two separate combo packs being sold at Best Buy, a 3D combo pack for DH Part 1, and a 3D combo pack for DH Part 2. They aren’t being released as a single set, at least not at Best Buy according to this press release.

Posted by Hallows not Horcruxes on October 18, 2011, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

I’m planning on buying the Target exclusive Blu-Ray as well…don’t have 3D yet…but I’m glad that there are several choices to choose from if I ever do get a 3D home theater system…I wonder if they are going to release all of the Harry Potter movies in 3D sometime in the future…

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on October 18, 2011, 03:19 PM report to moderator

How exciting! :D

Posted by . on October 18, 2011, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Blu-Ray this Blu-Ray that! God I preferred when it was just DVDs!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 18, 2011, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Hmmmm……I’m not all that impressed with Blu-ray and does anyone have 3D yet?

Posted by Girlraven1 on October 19, 2011, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Eh I’m personally not a 3D fan, but if you enjoy it you are lucky ducks with all these extra specaisl for ya!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 19, 2011, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

3D is of the Devil.

Posted by HogwartsForever on October 19, 2011, 09:14 PM report to moderator

He had patched up his wand with some borrowed Spellotape, but it seemed to be damaged beyond repair. It kept crackling and sparking at odd moments, and every time Ron tried to transfigure his beetle it engulfed him in thick gray smoke that smelled of rott