New Trailer for "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
October 16, 2011, 03:18 PM

A new trailer for Dan Radcliffe's upcoming film, "The Woman in Black," has been released and can be seen here or below. This trailer also features Ciaran Hinds, who portrayed Aberforth Dumbledore in "Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

Will you be going to see this film when it comes out in February? Or will the creepy content in the film keep you away?

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Damn wouldn’t let me watch it but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it on youtube somewhere and it’s quite good :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 17, 2011, 06:27 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Aww I can’t see it :(

Harry_and_ginny_-_take_my_hand_thumb

I’m soooo not a fan of scary horror movies but I gotta see this one! :) Trailer is so scary and I know the movie will be even scarier but just from looking at the trailer you can see how amazing Dan performance is and I just have to go and see him in his all glory. ;)

Posted by ChaserHolly108 on October 17, 2011, 10:09 AM report to moderator

No don’t like it,
If Emma or Rupert were in it I would love it.

Posted by Iloveromioneweasley on October 17, 2011, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Oh yeah of course I’m gonna watch it!! It looks really interesting ( and I like horror movies quite a lot!) ! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on October 17, 2011, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Looks like a fun ride!

Posted by Won_Two on October 17, 2011, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

cant watch it for fear of my sanity.

Posted by harrypotter4258 on October 17, 2011, 03:33 PM report to moderator

I don’t handle scary very well so I’m not sure. It looks really good, so it’s definitely something I’m going to have to think about. Not sure I have the guts to sit through it though. :/

Posted by BShrib on October 17, 2011, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Scary — but where have I seen that train ride before?

Posted by Girlraven1 on October 17, 2011, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

totally gonna go see this!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on October 17, 2011, 10:46 PM report to moderator

I will go see it if I can read a detailed plot synopsis before then and prepare myself. Otherwise, it will be way to scary for me.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on October 18, 2011, 12:10 AM report to moderator

I will go see it if I can read a detailed plot synopsis before then and prepare myself. Otherwise, it will be way too scary for me.

377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

the creepy content will def keep me away, I hate horror films although I am sure Dan did an awesome job, too bad I won’t see it…

Posted by mencia on October 19, 2011, 03:08 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

I so want to see this, but the antique toys really creep me out. So I’m on the fence as to whether to see it in the theater or wait until DVD. Looks fabulous though.

Posted by Xyra44 on October 20, 2011, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Oh, man! I hate, hate, hate scary movies, and my husband hates the nightmares they give me since I end up screaming and beating him around the head during them, LOL, but how can I pass up a movie of Dan’s? And it looks amazingly well done, not like a standard horror flick. (No surprise, since Dan decided to do it in the first place, but you never know with scary movies.) I already know the story and how it ends, though, so maybe it won’t be too bad… shiver

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on October 21, 2011, 04:02 AM report to moderator

Harry raised his wand. Now was the moment to do it. Now was the moment to avenge his mother and father. He was going to kill Black. He had to kill Black. This was his chance... [br]The seconds lengthened. And still Harry stood frozen there, wand poised, B

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014