New Trailer for "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
October 16, 2011, 03:18 PM

A new trailer for Dan Radcliffe's upcoming film, "The Woman in Black," has been released and can be seen here or below. This trailer also features Ciaran Hinds, who portrayed Aberforth Dumbledore in "Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

Will you be going to see this film when it comes out in February? Or will the creepy content in the film keep you away?

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

It’s terrifying! That’s probably the only thing that’s keeping me away from watching it! >.< But it is rather captivating! :)

Posted by . on October 16, 2011, 04:05 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

looks amazing! ill get my parents to see it for me:)

Posted by the mudblood princess:)/ginnylove101 {WBM}=:) on October 16, 2011, 05:10 PM report to moderator

Looks frightening and since I do not due scary will have to pass on this one! Looks like Dans portrayal is quite amazing.

Posted by hewy on October 16, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

At first it sounds like the Hogwarts Express and you immediately think of Hogwarts. But I am so going to see this scary or not, even if I have to drag my best friend by her hair to the movie I will freaking watch it! She’ll be terrified and lose nights of sleep but eh it’s her duty as a best friend to man up and go see the movie with me.

Of course I wouldn’t go alone I’m not quite that insane yet.

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 16, 2011, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

id love to see it! love to see dan just being totally wicked!
but… im afraid not…
it looks amazing though! i wish i had the guts to watch it!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on October 16, 2011, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

This is going to be my 1st movie in the cinema THAT scary. I already have a deal with a friend of mine. Definitely going! (if it comes to Croatia, I hope it’s worldwide). Also, I’m going to keep up with Dan’s career, I like the parts he chooses.

Posted by Matea on October 16, 2011, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

grumbles

“Momentum Pictures have blokced this video in your country”

continues to grumble

Posted by HogwartsForever on October 16, 2011, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I would like to see it, but i hate scary movies! So sadly I’ll pass.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 16, 2011, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Scary or not, (and dont do scary well ming you, I once fell off my couch because I got so scared during a movie once, all because of a stupid bird!) I’ll be seeing it in theaters! With someone so I can squeeze and poke them when I get freaked. =9

Posted by LunaLuver on October 16, 2011, 06:40 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

cool! wanna see it

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on October 16, 2011, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Can’t wait to go and see this movie! I’m not into scary but it doesn’t look that bad. Even my husband just said he would go with me to see this..and that is saying something!

Posted by beewell on October 16, 2011, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

seeing it!! :D looks very very creepy though. D:

Posted by hermy007 on October 17, 2011, 12:05 AM report to moderator
Smartgirlsrule_thumb

I can’t wait to see this! These are the sorts of scary movies that I love, where it’s all about mood and not gore.

Posted by phoenixphire24 (ROAR!!!) on October 17, 2011, 12:40 AM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

I’m definitely going to see it, just hope it isn’t quite s scary as it looks…

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on October 17, 2011, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

The movie looks good!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 17, 2011, 04:36 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Percy, who hadn't noticed that Fred had bewitched his prefect badge so that it now read "Pinhead," kept asking them all what they were sniggering at.