Emma Watson Updates Official Site

Watson
Posted by: Mel
October 16, 2011, 06:30 PM

Earlier today, Emma Watson updated her official site with a new message about starting her school year at Oxford University, which will be her third year in university. She will begin her final year at Brown University in 2012:

To Everyone who is starting a New School Year, (sorry those who have been at school for a while Oxford starts late)

Just to say have a great term and good luck with all your work.
You might not hear from me for a while because I will be really busy studying but I wanted to just say hi and bye : )

Hope you all like 'My Week with Marilyn' and i'll keep you posted on 'Perks'.

Love Emma xx

You can see a picture of Watson on her way to class here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Finally! I’ve been waiting for her updates! :)

Posted by . on October 16, 2011, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

yay! i have a friend of mine who’s starting at brown next year, so jealous! emma’s the bees knees, seriously. XD

Posted by hermy007 on October 17, 2011, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Good luck to her studying :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 17, 2011, 06:30 AM report to moderator
1b6254349a584bd136e047f7ef09b20674abbb5_s_thumb

A lovely pic of her – I like to see her looking natural and I hope she has a great year at Oxford Uni.

Posted by GoldenGem on October 17, 2011, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Aww so cute!

Petunia2_thumb

Good luck Emma!

Posted by Mad But Happy on October 17, 2011, 09:21 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_-_take_my_hand_thumb

It’s nice of her to stay in contact with her fans. :) I know she has a really tight schedule and because of that I really appreciate when she takes few minutes to contact us. I love her! :D

Posted by ChaserHolly108 on October 17, 2011, 10:05 AM report to moderator

I love you Emma!

Posted by Iloveromioneweasley on October 17, 2011, 10:38 AM report to moderator

I love you Emma!

Posted by Iloveromioneweasley on October 17, 2011, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Looking good Emma!

Posted by Won_Two on October 17, 2011, 12:50 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

The girl who played Hermione is now studying at Oxford. Seems perfectly logical to me. Go Emma!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on October 17, 2011, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

She’s one of those people who got granted looks and smarts.

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 17, 2011, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

And wouldn’t it be ironic if on her fourth year she graduated top of her class

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 17, 2011, 09:00 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Good luck Emma!

Posted by Girlraven1 on October 17, 2011, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Wow Oxford really does start late, and i had no idea she was going back to brown for her final year. Good for her! I wish Emma all the luck at Oxford!!

Posted by LunaLuver on October 18, 2011, 02:04 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Potter! Weasley! [i]Will you pay attention?"[/i][br]The bell was due to ring at any moment, and Harry and Ron, who had been having a sword fight with a couple of Fred and George's fake wands at the back of the class, looked up, Ron holding a tin parrot a