Warner Bros. Studio Tour Video Web Chat with Harry Potter Cast Members on October 13

HP Cast
Posted by: Edward
October 11, 2011, 03:17 PM

Harry Potter fans will be treated to an exclusive video web chat with cast members from the Harry Potter film on October 13th at 10am EST (3pm BST) to mark the opening of ticket sales for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter.  Actors scheduled to take part in the video web chat include:

• Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley)
  • Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)
  • Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)
  • Nat Tena (Tonks)
  • Oliver Phelps (George Weasley)
  • James Phelps (Fred Weasley)
  • Warwick Davis (Flitwick/Griphook)
  • Mark Williams (Mr. Weasley)
The final group has yet to be confirmed.

The stream of the live video web chat will be available right here on Leaky starting at 10am EST (3pm BST) on Thursday, October 13th.  Starting at 9am EST (2pm BST), fans can start to ask their own questions for the actors via Twitter if they follow @WB_StudioTour and include the #WBStudioTour hashtag.

In the mean time, let us know in the comments what you'd like to ask the actors!

As readers will recall, tickets for the general public for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter will be available starting Thursday at the following price points:
  • Adult (16 years and above) - £28.00
  • The Complete Studio Tour Package (Adult - Save £4.95) - £27.95 (one Adult admission, Souvenir Guidebook Disc and a Digital Guide Disc)
  • Child (5 to 15 years) - £21.00
  • The Complete Studio Tour Package (Child - Save £4.95) - £30.95 (one Adult admission, Souvenir Guidebook Disc and a Digital Guide Disc)
  • Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) - £83.00
  • Family (1 Adult + 3 Children) - £83.00
  • 4 and Under - £0.00
Fan priority tickets, which went live only yesterday, have sold out.

Check out Leaky's full preview of the tour right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Ootp_tumblr_thumb

suh WEET! :D

Posted by hermy007 on October 11, 2011, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Tn_thumb

I hope Matthew joins the chat! And Rupert-he’s my favorite ginger!!!!

Posted by mad_maggie01 on October 11, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

ha ha mine too. and who doesnt love Matt Lewis?! No one I tell you. NO ONE. XD

Posted by hermy007 on October 11, 2011, 04:02 PM report to moderator

10am on Thrusday I’m in school but I already got my tickets for opening day on Monday during the fan sale. I’m sure the webcast will be available to watch even after it has aired live right?
My hope now is that some of the actors will make an actual appearance on the opening day of the attraction!!

Posted by Lookatme_Always on October 11, 2011, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

WHERE’S DAN RADCLIFFE?!

Posted by harrypotter4258 on October 11, 2011, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

They should have the badass characters on there.

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 11, 2011, 07:08 PM report to moderator

I NEED TO TALK TO THEM VIA WEB CHAT!!! And I would LOVE to go, if I could! Ugh, it sucks knowing you can’t do it! >.<

Posted by . on October 11, 2011, 08:38 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oh I want to go! Darn the whole ‘living on the opposit side of the pond’ thing. :( And I wont be able to watch on Thursday, I’ll be out! But I’m sure Leaky will have the web chat able to watched again.

Posted by LunaLuver on October 11, 2011, 08:51 PM report to moderator

Uhh why are they doing it at another inconvenient time! First they do the pre-sale at 12pm when everyone’s in school/work, now this at 3pm when everyone’s still in school/work!

And if the Blackberry network doesn’t get its act together I won’t even be able to submit questions using my phone!

Ahh well, I’ve got my ticket for the tour which is the important thing!

p.s. You have a typo with the prices, it’s £37.95 for the complete package =)

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on October 12, 2011, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Luckily I’m on my October holidays so I can take part :D

@JoRowlingRocks I agree Blackberry have really messed things up!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 12, 2011, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Sounds like good fun!

Posted by Won_Two on October 12, 2011, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I thought of talking to them over the internet as i cant go to UK anyway but i missed it.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 15, 2011, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Missed it :(

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 19, 2011, 03:47 PM report to moderator

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO SAY!" Harry roared...[br]"You will," said Dumbledore sadly. "Because you are not nearly as angry with me as you ought to be. If you are to attack me, as I know you are close to doing, I would like to have thoroughly earned