Happy Birthday, Severus Snape

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
January 09, 2011, 06:53 PM

The calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's webstie has been updated for January 9th to make the birthdate of Severus Snape.  Please join us at Leaky in wishing the bravest man Harry Potter ever knew a great day.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Image_thumb

May you rest in peace, Severus.

Posted by Smitch on January 11, 2011, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Dh-3_thumb

ooops!I am a bit late wishing Snape a VERY HAPPY B’DAY! :) :D but it’s better late than never….but anyways A HAPPY BELATED B’DAY dear SNIVELLUS! :D And we too hope that u always keep ur ‘abnormally large nose’ into our lives to make it MAGICAL! :) :D
Love ya lotsa…… :)

Posted by HermioneDreams on January 11, 2011, 10:06 AM report to moderator

YAYAYYAYA give it up to the bravest cat we ever knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 9em on January 11, 2011, 10:26 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Severus.

Posted by honigmuffin on January 11, 2011, 11:44 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Professor and God rest your soul! You were a pain in the butt to Harry but he learned alot from you!

Posted by hewy on January 11, 2011, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Happy Birthday Severus Snape! I am sorry I am a couple days late! >.< I logged into the leaky cauldron specifically to say happy birthday to you, but when I got on they did even post that it was your birthday (Yet), and then I was busy the rest of the day. But anyway, again happy birthday! I love you, you are my most favorite character ever! <3

Posted by Questyourdreams on January 11, 2011, 06:34 PM report to moderator

aww man! i missed your birthday… oh well. happy birthday snape! my opinion changed from hate to admiring by the end. its sad you died.

Posted by Skyler-Croft on January 12, 2011, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I can’t believe I missed Sevs birthday! Happy birthday to the bravest man I know.

Posted by Rhiannon on January 13, 2011, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Transmt94_thumb

As a character you simply rocked, and I shall never forget you and your contributions to such a wonderful world. For this and this reason alone I am delighted of your birth (creation), life (the many dedicated pages and chapters) and even death (yes even fictional characters come to an end of sorts), you added so much color and emotion to an already rich tapestry in so many ways. But…

Snape, you were a horrible, selfish, self absorbed, self loathing person who only cared about yourself. Your disdain for James and subsequently Harry was only slightly more fetid than your hatred for the Dark Lord and what he did to you and the only other person in the world that you had cared for, maybe might have even loved. I will forever believe that you felt no remorse of your egocentric delusions that you would get to have Lily after Voldemort killed her husband and infant son. In the end however, you served your purpose in death; chose to do something right for once, even if it was without any repentance. I will always remember the way you mistreated everyone you considered to be sentimental, compassionate, valiant or self-giving. I did not morn your death, but pitied your wasted life. I am not sorry, and I considered you to be neither brave nor courageous in the end, and your loyalty went only as far as the boundary of a nostalgic clandestine relationship with Lily and of what little conscience you had based solely on you possibly living up to her memory.

Posted by Ecrof G on January 13, 2011, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Noavatar-normal_thumb
Happy belated birthday Severus, for you are truly brave
Posted by stregs12 on January 13, 2011, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Hewlett_packard_thumb

Happy birthday although the only reason you were “good” is because you had a crush on Lily. Happy birthday although you totally hate Harry. Happy birthday although you got swayed by the Slytherins to the dark side. Happy birthday although you told Hermione her teeth were huge. Happy birthday although you hardly ever washed your hair.

Posted by spelljinxcursehexcharm on January 13, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Happy Birthday, Severus Snape. May you rest in peace !

Posted by Smitch on January 17, 2011, 06:57 PM report to moderator
2d8jjls_thumb

Happy birthday, Severus!
we miss you! <3

Posted by jasmineflower27 on January 26, 2011, 09:01 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Belated, Snivellus!

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:56 AM report to moderator

I don’t like Snape (the character) but without him, the story would have a hole. =] HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SEVERUS!

Posted by . on April 26, 2011, 09:29 PM report to moderator

"...I remembered the most unusual form your Patronus took, when it charged Mr. Malfoy down at your Quidditch match against Ravenclaw. You know, Harry, in a way, you did see your father last night... You found him inside yourself."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014