Read The Book Thief with Jo's Book Nook and Order of the Phoenix with the HP Book Club

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
January 08, 2011, 04:42 PM

As it's now a new year and a new month, both of our book clubs at the Leaky Lounge have selected new books to read and discuss. The Harry Potter Book Club is reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Revisit the fifth book in the Harry Potter series in here at the Leaky Lounge.

Our non-Harry Potter book club, Jo's Book Nook, is reading Mark Zusak's tremendous novel The Book Thief this month. Take part at this link.

The forums for both book clubs are full of polls, quizzes and interesting discussion topics for MyLeaky members to enjoy. Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Patronus_thumb

AKHSKLRKLTFGH I love The Book Thief more than I could possibly express even with full use of capslock and excessive exclamation marks. It’s one of the VERY few books I’d rank right up their with Harry Potter in terms of my favorites.

Posted by elvendork64 on January 09, 2011, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Escudo_ravenclaw_thumb

This sounds fun,I have read Oof so many times..TBT will be a nice breath of fresh air.

Posted by Sombra29 on January 09, 2011, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I will have to buy the Book Thief. A book that touches men and women has to be pretty good! :)

Posted by Fresca ROAR on January 09, 2011, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I dont know about that book , I should read it , right now I am reading the sorcerer stone , in english , I am from Argentina , so I read all the books in spanish.
:D

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on January 09, 2011, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Img_2115picnic_thumb

The Book Thief was amazing! I hope everyone reads it and likes it!!

Posted by phoenixortheflame on January 15, 2011, 07:38 PM report to moderator

"I've got two Neptunes here," said Harry after a while, frowning down at his piece of parchment, "that can't be right, can it?"[br]"Aaaaah," said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mystical whisper, "when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sig