"Harry Potter: The Exhibition" Extended in Seattle Until Feb. 13, 2011

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 07, 2011, 06:49 PM

The Pacific Science Center has announced that the traveling "Harry Potter: The Exhibition" will remain in Seattle, WA for an extra two weeks.

"Harry Potter: The Exhibition" will now be open until February 13, 2011. The center said that "a strong attendance over the holiday season" encouraged them to keep the exhibit operating past the original January 30th closing day.

More information, including tickets to the exhibit which features costumes and props from all 7 films, can be found here.

The next stop for "Harry Potter: The Exhibition" has not yet been announced, but we'll update once it's revealed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Harry_snl_thumb

I saw this in Boston in 2009 … it is amazing!!! Don’t hesitate if you live nearby. :o)

The_magic_isnt_truly_gone_thumb

I went to see it when it was in toronto!!! it was freakin` amazing!!!!! now whenever i watch the movies im like..i saw that!!!!!!! :D I LOVED IT!!!

Posted by I am totally awesome on January 10, 2011, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Desk05xv0_b_thumb

Would be great to have something like this in the UK too…

Posted by AmberDragon on January 11, 2011, 05:04 PM report to moderator

I went to the exhibition last year, it is amazing!

Posted by popspops on January 12, 2011, 09:15 PM report to moderator

Loved it! Still bummed out by the expense of the gift shop though. The kids were hard-pressed to find anything that they could afford on their own.

Posted by KayWeasley on January 14, 2011, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Dracocorruption8bi_thumb

i really hope this will come to the uk soon! perhaps its final resting place will be in the harry potter museum at leavesden…

Posted by lowerwolf on January 23, 2011, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

Oh man. it was AMAZING! My husband, best friend and I went and spent like 2 and a half hours just marveling over every bit of it! aaaand, I got to get sorted! It was like 3 kids under 10 and me. haha! If you can go, do!

Posted by Cat de la Creme on January 31, 2011, 12:03 AM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I agree with @Books_and_Cleverness. It would be nice to be able to go there.

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 01:10 AM report to moderator

"Have either of you seen my copy of [i]Numerology and Gramatica?"[/i][br]"Oh, yeah, I borrowed it for a bit of bedtime reading," said Ron, but very quietly.