Fun Friday: Harry Potterscopes For All

Humor
Posted by: Edward
January 28, 2011, 02:01 PM

Confused as to which astrological sign represents your birthday?  Fear not, Harry Potterscopes are here.  Thanks to Roflrazzi, we now know which Harry Potter character represents your birthday.  Check out below to see where you fall in the celestial calendar of Harry Potter.  I'm a Ginny, which one are you?

Which Great Witch Or Wizard Are You?
see more Lol Celebs

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community.  This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community.  If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Pumpkin-seeds_thumb

Are you kidding me. I got Ron. It’s not that I hate him or anything but I’m not mean (tho he’s not that much) and I’m defenitly not stupid. sigh. I’m sure another charector is a Tauros.

Posted by Hedwig♪WBM♪OS on February 01, 2011, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Funny-pictures-orange-weasly-cats-1_thumb

I’m a Dumbledore! heheheh :)

Posted by Lions4thecup on February 01, 2011, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Th_z32004989_thumb

I got Luna!

Posted by Angelica{ROAR!} on February 01, 2011, 06:44 PM report to moderator
I AM HERMINONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I was herminoe for halloween one year! how accurate!!!!
Posted by 9em on February 01, 2011, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I’m the BOY WHO LIVED!! I’m okay with that… I kind of wish I was Snape though:/

Posted by JessSnape on February 01, 2011, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

Well, I’m Ginny, however according to Ron’s real birthday, I’m a Pisces like Ron and Lupin

Posted by J.E.T. on February 02, 2011, 07:21 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

My husband and I are both Sirius, my son is Snape and my daughter is Harry! Whether or not they match up properly, I enjoyed looking at this especially since it was meant to be FOR FUN!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on February 04, 2011, 09:46 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_leyh30bfds1qd7uhgo1_500_thumb

YAAY!! I GOT LUNA!! :D

Posted by chuzzle on February 04, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_leyh30bfds1qd7uhgo1_500_thumb

Ha! my brother got Voldemort!
(that actually explains a lot…)

Posted by chuzzle on February 04, 2011, 04:49 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I’m Ronald Weasley! :D

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:21 AM report to moderator
350px-draco_malfoy_thumb

YYYAAAYYY I’m Bellatrix, I wanted Draco or Snap, but she’s ok.

now to the fun part:
my sister is Ron, my other sister is Snap, my mother is Draco, my father is Dumbledore, and my nephew is Harry :D.

Posted by SlytherinMalfoys on February 09, 2011, 04:17 AM report to moderator
2d8jjls_thumb

I’m Draco!!!!!! <3<3

Posted by jasmineflower27 on February 13, 2011, 01:35 AM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw069_thumb

I’m Albus Dumbledore, but I’m not much like him, I don’t think.

Posted by ravenclaw131042 on February 24, 2011, 11:38 PM report to moderator
Th_hogwarts_thumb

Harry’s Birthday is in the Severus section…. lol.

Posted by half-bloodprince on May 03, 2011, 10:23 PM report to moderator

"No, no, no," said Bellatrix. She looked transported, alive with excitement as she glanced at Harry, then back at Neville. "No, let's see how long Longbottom lasts before he cracks like his parents... Unless Potter wants to give us the prophecy --"[br]"DO