Fun Friday: Harry Potterscopes For All

Humor
Posted by: Edward
January 28, 2011, 02:01 PM

Confused as to which astrological sign represents your birthday?  Fear not, Harry Potterscopes are here.  Thanks to Roflrazzi, we now know which Harry Potter character represents your birthday.  Check out below to see where you fall in the celestial calendar of Harry Potter.  I'm a Ginny, which one are you?

Which Great Witch Or Wizard Are You?
see more Lol Celebs

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community.  This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community.  If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Missing_you____by_luquidkiss_thumb

I’m Ginny too

Posted by Evealle on January 30, 2011, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

hahah I’m Snape!!!!! hahaha :D

Posted by ilovequiddichsofi on January 30, 2011, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb
Yeah! I am a Rubeus Hagrid! That is not as bad as being a Lord Voldie by any means.
Posted by Fresca ROAR on January 30, 2011, 06:32 PM report to moderator

I am a Ron Weasley!

Posted by Dawna on January 30, 2011, 06:40 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I don’t know how but I’m Hagrid. XD!!!!!!!!!

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on January 30, 2011, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Hermione-ron-battle-of_hogwarts-fight_thumb

Yay I’m Hermione!!!!!! No surprise there really-our personalities are really alike!!!! :)

Posted by hermionerules5 {HR/R 4evr!} on January 31, 2011, 12:23 AM report to moderator

ahh i wanted to be Sirius :P But I guess Dumbledore makes a little sense, but i dan’t think i’m that mature..

“It is our choices harry far more then oue sexuality determins who we truley are”

Posted by Hallow Hunter on January 31, 2011, 06:23 AM report to moderator

“It is our choices harry far more then our sexuality determins who we truley are”

Posted by Hallow Hunter on January 31, 2011, 06:23 AM report to moderator

According to this, I am Hermione Grainger and my partner is Lord Voldemort!! Does this mean our relationship is doomed?!! Or does my good balance his evil?!!

Posted by Pixie1978 on January 31, 2011, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

Hmmm… I’m a Sirius… I can’t say I like it that much. I’d rather be a Hermione…

Posted by Halfblood Princess on January 31, 2011, 10:56 AM report to moderator

The Boy Who Lived, which is kinda funny, given my screenname… :)

Posted by Oh, Neville OoM4, GS on January 31, 2011, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

I’m Luna! :)

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on January 31, 2011, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Hewlett_packard_thumb

what the heck??? voldemort?how does this chart work?

Posted by spelljinxcursehexcharm on January 31, 2011, 08:11 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I’m Snape, and my husband is Bellatrix … Concerned?

C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

I got… WHAT? Voldemort?… tingles Oh, yeah. Yup. I’m feelin’ the Dark Side clinging on me. Haha

Posted by jammjcpotter on February 01, 2011, 09:22 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"...you will raise your wand -- thus -- and cry [i]'Riddikulus'[/i] -- and concentrate hard on your grandmother's clothes. If all goes well, Professor Boggart Snape will be forced into that vulture-topped hat, and that green dress, with that big red handb