Fun Friday: Harry Potterscopes For All

Humor
Posted by: Edward
January 28, 2011, 02:01 PM

Confused as to which astrological sign represents your birthday?  Fear not, Harry Potterscopes are here.  Thanks to Roflrazzi, we now know which Harry Potter character represents your birthday.  Check out below to see where you fall in the celestial calendar of Harry Potter.  I'm a Ginny, which one are you?

Which Great Witch Or Wizard Are You?
see more Lol Celebs

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community.  This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community.  If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Maura_s_epic_abstract_inverted_art

I’m Severus :) The victum and the hero. :)

Posted by mistypaws5 on January 28, 2011, 02:09 PM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

I’m Draco..

Posted by CDR on January 28, 2011, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Lala_thumb

Well, I’m Potter the Rotter. But I think maybe it’d be better if they corrosponded to the character’s actual birthdays, at least for those that we know. Still, a very cool chart. :)

Posted by lunawannabe on January 28, 2011, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

I’m Bellatrix Lestrange, that actually starts on my birthday, and I was Bellatrix for Halloween and I’m in Slytherin…how accurate :)

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on January 28, 2011, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

I’m Ginny :D By one day XD
Awesome chart ;D

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on January 28, 2011, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Wicked_poster_by_pixarjunkie_thumb

I am Harry Potter. I would rather be Luna, but Harry’s a pretty good one, too. ;)

Posted by Scylla on January 28, 2011, 02:45 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Well, apparently I’m Ginny, but according to Ron’s real birthday, I’m a Pisces like him and Lupin ;)

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on January 28, 2011, 02:47 PM report to moderator

I’m Severus Snape, who just happens to be my favourite character :)

Posted by Sue55 on January 28, 2011, 02:48 PM report to moderator
170747_530882362413_208201703_31522693_980344_o_thumb

Whoohoo! Coincidence that I’m a Ginny? She is one of my favorite characters…

Posted by AldenF on January 28, 2011, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Yessssss, I’m Luna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on January 28, 2011, 03:00 PM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_poster_3_thumb

I’m Lord Voldemort! Muahahaha!!!! Fear me muggles!!!

Posted by MalfoyDiva on January 28, 2011, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

Ha,ha,ha,ha!!! I just wanted to write that I feel sorry for those born December 22 – January 20 when your post came up, MalfoyDiva !!! Oh dear. I think they should have left Voldy and Malfoy out of this, don’t you? Lucky there is no Umbridge …
I am Hagrid – I am flattered !! That makes me loyal, brave, big-hearted … and well, I always knew I lack, er, a certain amount of sophistication … :).
I am not sure about the love of dangerous animals though … I once fled because I thought turkeys were dangerous …. :)

Posted by siena on January 28, 2011, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Aria-1x06-pretty-little-liars-girls-13682878-500-375_1__thumb

I got Severus Snape!

Posted by LoonyJennyLovegood on January 28, 2011, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I GOT HERMIONE :) :) :D

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on January 28, 2011, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Sirius Black. This thing doesn’t make much sense…

Posted by Mr. Brightside on January 28, 2011, 03:28 PM report to moderator

"'Spew'?" said Harry, picking up a badge and looking at it. "What's this about?"[br]"Not [i]spew,[/i]" said Hermione impatiently. "It's S-P-E-W. Stands for the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare."[br]"Never heard of it," said Ron.