Divine the future of Sybill's Leakypedia page

Books
Posted by: John
January 28, 2011, 05:09 PM

Looking into my remnants of this morning's mug of tea.. that and seeing her fun little photo on the Leaky post below me, it had me pondering whatever happened to Trelawney. I remember a time when there were popular theories that she would be killed at some point between books five through seven, but survive she did, I expect.

Quite the eccentric character, there is loads to say about Harry's encounters with her, as well as the plethora of info pertaining to her great prophesy. Yet, Leakypedia seems to know nothing about her. Whoever helps correct this will receive 75 MyLeaky points!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

She saved one of her favorite students= Lavender from Fenir! =D GO TRELAWNEY!

Posted by Winkyxx on January 30, 2011, 10:07 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! Yay Professor Trelawney!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 30, 2011, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

Had no idea she had decided to come back. I know I had read that she wasn’t going to be back because she wanted to work on Nanny McFee again, which is I guess more important for her career. She was so good in HP though, hopefully she actually is in the final battle as seeing her throw crystal balls will be hilarious.

Posted by Liderc on January 30, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW I loved her in the role of Professor Trelawney, and I can not wait to see her throw that Crystal down from the above landing down and hit Firrir Greyback right on top of his head when he is about to bite Lavendore Brown!!! I really do hope they will show it just like JKR describes it in the book!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on January 30, 2011, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Whoops I meant to say Crystal Ball down on Firir Greyback head!!!! He was such a mean and Nasty WereWolf unlike Professor Lupin!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on January 30, 2011, 09:24 PM report to moderator

Yes, she is listed for Deathly Hallows Part 2 on IMDB, so hopefully we will get to see her tossing those crystal balls of hers about in the Battle of Hogwarts!!

Posted by ogdensnut on January 31, 2011, 12:59 PM report to moderator
20121227075238822000_thumb

She is in book seven… She drops crystal balls on peoples heads during the war.

Posted by MossHorpione on January 31, 2011, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Andrew_s_pics-_ligniers__france_005_thumb

She must come back to redeem herself after all the drinking and sniping at “the horse.”

Posted by cherriekin on January 31, 2011, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Are you in the beyond? I think you are!
Trelawney is done so well by Emma Thomson, can’t wait for her shining moment in Hallows 2!

Posted by Fawkes1706 on February 01, 2011, 07:19 PM report to moderator

YAY! she’s a great character

Posted by Loony on February 04, 2011, 09:18 AM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Though eccentric and possessing a weird personality, Professor Trelawney never failed to delight me with her character! It’s great to have her back.

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I liked the fact that she proved right on everything, even though she did seem well into the beyond.

Posted by budgie on February 06, 2011, 04:18 PM report to moderator

"What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed?" said Black, with a terrible fury in his face. "Only innocent lives, Peter!"