Do you go to any Harry Potter club meet-ups? - Leakypedia Page of the Day

Books
Posted by: John
January 25, 2011, 08:29 PM

I'm asking about Harry Potter clubs today because according to the Leakypedia, only 5 Harry Potter clubs seem to exist. But that can't be right, can it? How many clubs can we get into the Leakypedia in the next 24 hours? That's what I want to know.

75 MyLeaky Points for the contributors on this page today! And who knows, maybe you'll learn about a Potter club near you!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Atlanta HP is an awesome adult (18 and up) Harry Potter fan group in Atlanta and the surrounding area. We have been having monthly parties since July 2004 that average about 20 people…we discuss HP and play HP themed games and have tons of fun! You can find us at www.atlantahp.com or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000257236834

Posted by beatletraci on January 27, 2011, 12:33 AM report to moderator
Normal_09012004_thumb

Lumos Literary Club at University of Delaware.

Posted by sarahkaz on January 27, 2011, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

hmrpotter that sounds amazing! Wish I lived there, I would love to see Gay Pride Dumbledore! Might have to check out the London society, I don’t live close, but I could catch the train to meet ups.

Posted by eccentricalice on January 27, 2011, 06:30 AM report to moderator
Images-5_thumb

@butterbeerbottle

:) I had a dream I went to Australia and Draco malfoy was putting itchy painful leeches on everyone :D

Posted by DarthSnorkack on January 27, 2011, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Dsc08839_2_thumb

Awesome! I added the one at my university! Veneficium rocks!

Posted by radish_earrings on January 27, 2011, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Images-5_thumb

I added one, then realized I was putting it on 2 days after. >:)

Posted by DarthSnorkack on January 27, 2011, 03:11 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

@DarthSnorkack, that’s not exactly what I had in mind for a club in Australia :)

Posted by butterbeer bottle on January 27, 2011, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I’m stating a HP club next year! Super excited!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 27, 2011, 05:54 PM report to moderator

YES!@butterbeer bottle. At ANU (Australian National University), we are making our club official at orientation week on the 16th of Feb. We are called MMOPS. Or: the Muggle Ministry of Potter Supporters and our motto is Be A Real Fan! Or: BARF-(Thankyou Hermione) So on a sign it would say, MMOPS BARF, lololol. Except everyone just calls us the ANU Harry Potter fan club atm and you don’t have to be a student to join up! Last year we re-eneacted the Tri Wizard tournament with a hedge maze a cold lake and pinata dragons and the year before that we dressed up as pieces and played wizard chess. Even if you live far away please let us know where you live. You could help us get bigger! and maybe one day we could justifiably ask for LeakyCon to come down here!

Posted by J.K. Rowelanne on January 27, 2011, 07:14 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

my friends and i created a harry potter club for my high school its great

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on January 27, 2011, 09:32 PM report to moderator

I’m part of two Harry Potter clubs online at Cafemom.com. Dumbledore’s Army and Order of the Phoenix. This is a great place for moms to talk about way for people of all ages to talk about what is usually considered a kids book. We play Harry Potter themed games talk about the books nd movies. Anything Potter. I have plans to meet some of the moms at Leakycon 2011. I’m excited.

Posted by h.potter12 on January 27, 2011, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Chill_city_festival_thumb

The Melbourne Muggles (more of a meetup group, but you can call it a club or whatever)

Posted by ericacrombie on January 28, 2011, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Chill_city_festival_thumb

Oh and facebook group… http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=140101089340637

Posted by ericacrombie on January 28, 2011, 10:27 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Thanks! This gave me the idea.. hmmm.. :)

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:16 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"...come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley -- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes," he said in a loud voice. "Our new premises!"[br]"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," added George, poi