"Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD to be Released April 11, Special Features Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
January 22, 2011, 08:12 PM

The BBFC has come out with the release date of the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD, which will be April 11th, as well as the special features that will be on the DVD:

Deleted Scenes

Creating Dobby and Kreacher
Godric's Hollow
The Frozen Lake
The Return of Griphook

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Maura_s_epic_abstract_inverted_art

I can not WAIT to watch the delted scenes. i think some of them should have been in the movie, and others cut out.

Posted by mistypaws5 on January 23, 2011, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

wow sounds awesome, cant wait to see :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on January 23, 2011, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

AAAAAH! So excited! Deleted scenes pretty much make my life :P

Posted by Rachel Ravenclaw on January 23, 2011, 05:30 PM report to moderator

Wooooo! Can’t wait :)

Posted by harrypotter = life ! on January 23, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator

Harryalmostlegal – could not agree more!!!! All the movies need to have the deleted scenes put back in so that real Potter fans can get lost in them for hours and days at a time. We really are a bunch of idiots, wonderful, caring, sensitive and intelligent!!! And yes we will buy the individual releases of the movies and also the big budget busting series of all 8 at the end of it all, because that is what we do.

Posted by hewy on January 23, 2011, 06:38 PM report to moderator

Is this only the DVD and not the Blu-ray?

Posted by reallyocean on January 23, 2011, 10:25 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_owl_main_thumb

Brilliant!! Can’t wait!!! :D

Posted by Owlet on January 23, 2011, 10:32 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

YES YES YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!! Oh it’s fantastic! I can’t wait to get mine!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on January 24, 2011, 06:41 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW, I was wondering if they were going to wait until Deathly Hallows part 2 came out before they made a DVD of the last Movie!!! I guess I got my answer before I ask the question???? I am happy about it though and can not wait to see those deleted scenes!!! and the extra features!!!! come on APRIL!!!!!! lol

Posted by Mistic Willow on January 24, 2011, 07:42 AM report to moderator

i am sooooo excited about every one of the deleted scenes!

Posted by Traceymmm on January 24, 2011, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Dh-3_thumb

WAAAAOOOWWW!!!!!thanks a LOOOOTTTT! :)
April…I was wishing it to be after May 25(but it can be managed!)…and the BEST PART EVER!!!wolu love to see the SPECIAL FEATURES……. :D :D :D C A N ’T W A I T…….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HermioneDreams on January 24, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Missing_you____by_luquidkiss_thumb

Oh wow, this looks fantastic!!

Posted by Evealle on January 24, 2011, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Img_3265_thumb

Even though I know I should wait, I won’t lol. I have been waiting for the box set of the collector’s editions in blu-ray though so I am very proud of myself! I’ve given so much money to WB that I think while we are waiting for the DVD and the movie is out of theatres they should give us a code to watch it online to those who need their Potter fix. :P

Posted by Alli on January 24, 2011, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I am very excited for this movie to come out… that means we are getting closer to DH2!!!

Posted by JessSnape on January 24, 2011, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I wish they would give us a set of DVD’s with the two movies for Deathly Hallows on it. Then we could watch the last story from beginning to end. The deleted scenes sound interesting.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on January 24, 2011, 12:59 PM report to moderator

"There'll be only one murder here tonight," said Black, and his grin widened.