"Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD to be Released April 11, Special Features Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
January 22, 2011, 08:12 PM

The BBFC has come out with the release date of the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD, which will be April 11th, as well as the special features that will be on the DVD:

Deleted Scenes

Creating Dobby and Kreacher
Godric's Hollow
The Frozen Lake
The Return of Griphook

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb

Ohhhh that looks so good! Especially the deleted scenes! Finally the Dudley-Harry handshake! Its so tempting but I wonder if there will be some extra special version once part 2 comes out. Should I wait….?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 22, 2011, 08:19 PM report to moderator

Sounds great and it will be just in time for my birthday in early May.

Posted by dobby_rocks on January 22, 2011, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lf5ex5tfjg1qcfnt7o1_r1_500_1__thumb

I’m so excited to see the dursley scenes :D especially with petunia :)

Posted by Jakk Hagrid on January 22, 2011, 08:58 PM report to moderator

I’m with Witch Roar…while this all sounds good, will they release a full version of Deathly Hallows after part 2, where it’s combined into one movie with all the special features for both parts? Of course, if they decide to, I’m sure they won’t say anything to get people to part with their money. That happened to me after the first LOTR movie, but after the super-extended edition came out later, I knew to wait for that version in the other two.

Posted by kmac23va on January 22, 2011, 08:58 PM report to moderator

Yipee! I wish that they would put the deleted scenes back into the movie and give you the opportunity to watch it that way.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on January 22, 2011, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

YESS! super excited to see the deleted scenes, I just wish they would have actually put them in the movie but i guess if they had to cut anything out, I’m quite glad it was these.

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on January 22, 2011, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Snape_icons_collage_thumb

Cool! :D Can’t wait to see it! :D

Posted by jhlovesmusic {^HISS^} on January 22, 2011, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

I’m waiting for all of the movies to come out on DVD so then I can get the biggest HP DVD collection. Gotta get them all.

Posted by Tanderule on January 22, 2011, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

WAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!! Can’t wait!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on January 22, 2011, 10:37 PM report to moderator
The_magic_isnt_truly_gone_thumb

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! guess what im buying april 11th??? they should release a wicked boxed set of all the movies when they come out..it will be every fans DREAM!!! <3 <3

Posted by I am totally awesome on January 22, 2011, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Oh thats sooooo cooool. I just cant wait to see the dursley scenes and dudley harry handshake. im getting it the first thing on april11th

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on January 22, 2011, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

12th!!! I can’t wait to buy it at the store when it comes out.

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on January 22, 2011, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

12th!!! I can’t wait to buy it at the store when it comes out.

Images_thumb

12th!!! I can’t wait to buy it at the store when it comes out.

Emileesaurus_thumb

That is so cool, my b-day’s the next day. Perfect! Can’t wait!

Posted by Beansie on January 23, 2011, 01:47 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Dobby will have to punish himself most grievously for coming to see you, sir. Dobby will have to shut his ears in the oven door for this. If they ever knew, sir --"