Neville Longbottom Featured in New Photo from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 17, 2011, 12:27 PM

At the request of WB, this image has been removed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

This photot makes my heart pound with stress. SO INTENSE!!!!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on January 17, 2011, 03:36 PM report to moderator
1516_thumb

WOW!!!!!!!! This movie is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!! I’m so excited, my whole family is going to the midnite show for pt 2!!!!

Posted by weasleytwins55 on January 17, 2011, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Untitled-4_thumb

Oh, gosh! Poor Neville, he looks so tired and beaten down. I was hoping for a Neville pic soon, but I didn’t expect how heart-rending and sort of shocking it would be. Damn I need to see this movie.

Posted by mini bagel on January 17, 2011, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Missing_you____by_luquidkiss_thumb

Yeah, I’m sort of with eiVega. I hadn’t pictured him looking so beat up, but this is gonna be so intense!

Posted by Evealle on January 17, 2011, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Captura_de_pantalla_2010-12-04_a_las_18

Very nice photo
Mathew is great as neville

Posted by FiliusMcGonagall on January 17, 2011, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Official-dh-chapter-art-harry-potter--26-the-deathly-hallows-200227_400_358_thumb

This is getting me excited to see Neville in battle. And if you look close at the background you can recognize Malfoy’s blond hair?

Posted by ng_21 on January 17, 2011, 05:35 PM report to moderator

Go Neville!

Posted by badger666 on January 17, 2011, 05:39 PM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

I can’t wait to see this on screen, my favorite moment from the book!

Posted by blue_rogue on January 17, 2011, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Oh wow, that looks amazing. Finally something to let Matt shine. Do you think this is after the sorting hat? His forehead looks a tad singed.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on January 17, 2011, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Expectop_thumb

Oh my fudge! They got it almost perfectly, exept his hair should be shaggier. Oh Lord, I’m nervous for part 2, I will sob, and sob, and sob, until I run out of water. Last 1…HP comes to a close, but us Leaky slogs’ll keep on going!!

Posted by hpluv7634 on January 17, 2011, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That is really freaky! He does look old and very bloody!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 17, 2011, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

bloody Neville!

Posted by Matea on January 17, 2011, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

omg, i nearly had a heartattack, i never wnt to neville looking like this, though he does look bad arse. love in DHpart1 neville’s only line was “Hey losers, he’s not here” or something of the sort, Neville calling a death eater a loser, to just think that in SS he was so small and wimpy.

Posted by Brianna on January 17, 2011, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Wow. I’m impressed!

Posted by Smitch on January 17, 2011, 06:42 PM report to moderator

a bit slow there eh leaky? mugglenet has had it for a few days!

Posted by Winkyxx on January 17, 2011, 06:52 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Now... those three curses -- [i]Avada Kedavra,[/i] Imperius, and Cruciatus -- are known as the Unforgivable Curses. The use of any one of them on a fellow human being is enough to earn a life sentence in Azkaban."