Neville Longbottom Featured in New Photo from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 17, 2011, 12:27 PM

At the request of WB, this image has been removed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Matt is so adorable and so mature. Happy to see they did not cut his part down to a minimum like they usually do. GO Neville!!!!

Posted by hewy on January 17, 2011, 12:54 PM report to moderator

Leaky you’re a little slow these days; MuggleNet has had this for a good few days!!

Posted by Gurps on January 17, 2011, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

He looks more bloodied and beat-up than I imagined but it’s good! That’s exciting. Looks like it’s going to be intense! I hope we get more Part 2 stuff soon!

Posted by eiVega on January 17, 2011, 01:08 PM report to moderator

oh, gosh, i can’t wait for part 2 now.
matt lewis looks awesome. :)

Posted by andarocketship on January 17, 2011, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Awesome, let the Part 2 anticipation begin!!! I don’t suppose the countdown in the corner will restart until DH 1 leaves theaters, but I am already dying for Part 2. Leaky Con 2011!!!

Posted by Bless_the_children on January 17, 2011, 01:18 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

i cant wait till part 2 lol its going to be so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on January 17, 2011, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Aria-1x06-pretty-little-liars-girls-13682878-500-375_1__thumb

That is awesome. I never though how it would look i though less blood as stuff. But i think it really makes an impact and looks good.

Posted by LoonyJennyLovegood on January 17, 2011, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Hooray for Neville! @Gurps, you’re right about Leaky being a little slow these days – they still haven’t had the news (which came out on Christmas Day) about the casting of Scorpius Malfoy and young Snape for DH2.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on January 17, 2011, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

Neville has grown up so much, from the boy who was worried about life to the man who has nothing to fear. Rock on Neville, you are truly, and I can’t stress this enough, truly a hero worthy of Hogwarts.

Posted by Tanderule on January 17, 2011, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

What’s that, Valeria-Johanna?? Young Snape has been cast ?? And nobody told me before now ?? So,dare I hope we gonna see the “Prince’s Tale” in some detail??
You just made my day with that piece of information, thank you !!!

Posted by siena on January 17, 2011, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

MERLINS BEARD! he lloks like a walking dead person!!!! but im sooo glad tht hes finally getting the part he deserves. they sort of cut out the whole neville being part of the prophecy and being important and such… so im glad! MY HHHHEEERRRRRROOOOO!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on January 17, 2011, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

@siena, just wait till you see the young chap (one Benedict Clarke)! http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/DenofL5/news/?a=26964
I sent a message to ‘Contact Leaky’ as soon as I heard, but they don’t seem to have picked it up.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on January 17, 2011, 02:40 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Oh wow! This looks so intense! It’s going to be so touching with his scenes.

176 Days!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!`

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on January 17, 2011, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Mud, mud, glorious mud, nothing quite like it for cooling the blood. Or for making a grim-looking Neville. I hope they’ll manage the battle well.

Posted by nellythemarrow on January 17, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator

Wow, he looks so old and bludgered.. I had never imagined that would shock me so much..

Posted by Redbeard on January 17, 2011, 03:24 PM report to moderator

"Help me, Harry," he muttered, pulling a roll of Muggle money from his pocket and starting to peel the notes apart. "This one's a -- a -- a ten? Ah yes, I see the little number on it now... So this is a five?"[br]"A twenty," Harry corrected him in an unde