Fun Friday: Harry Potter or a Beatle?

Humor
Posted by: Edward
January 14, 2011, 08:05 PM

We all know the Harry Potter series is loved by all ages, but, sometimes, the generations still may tend to be gravitate towards what we recognize from our own childhoods.  Example below:

funny pictures of cats with captions

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community.  This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community.  If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

ha ha so nice :D yet, i think it looks like McGonagall as well :O

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on January 16, 2011, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

What I see is a cat that is made to wear something I bet it rather wouldn’t put on, had it been given a choice! Maybe I am overly sensitive here, but I don’t like these supposedly “cute” pictures where animals are forced to do or wear something unnatural just for our entertainment.

Posted by siena on January 16, 2011, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

I’m going to try this one out on some people :-)
I thought of Harry (or Dumbledore) and I’m 32.

Posted by pinkmoosely on January 16, 2011, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

I too see Minerva McGonagall

Posted by J.E.T. on January 16, 2011, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

@siena I’m pretty sure those glasses were photoshopped on, since the cat’s fur is not that long and you can’t see the earpieces of the glasses. I think the cat was perfectly safe.

Posted by RavenclawDancer on January 16, 2011, 07:53 PM report to moderator

@pottershrik: Ah, butz their lolcatz, innit? Theyz dunna caer fer spelling, only fer spellz.

It’s just internet culture, get over it. The kitty is really cute, but I’m 22 and I saw John Lennon first. Then I thought: what would John be doing on leaky, they must want it to be McGonagall, she’ll have traded in her glasses for a new pair. Honestly, I didn’t see Harry at all…

Posted by Naantje on January 17, 2011, 05:43 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

@LeanneWeasley LOL good song..

I’m 18 but I thought of it as John Lennon.. May be if the cat had black coloured specs on I would have thought of it as Harry..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on January 17, 2011, 07:47 AM report to moderator
Dh-3_thumb

’ "Looks more like Harryshanks :D " ’ :Mum
but it’s a no-problem-in-Harry for me…even with the whiskers!! ;) :P

Posted by HermioneDreams on January 17, 2011, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

RavenclawDancer, you are probably right there.

Posted by siena on January 17, 2011, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

What if you’re dangerously approaching 30, and you see both? I’m happily stuck in the middle.

Posted by Smitch on January 17, 2011, 06:44 PM report to moderator
475968_thumb

I actually thought of John Denver first – that’s for the hippie raised folks between the ages of 45 and 55… His were always gold-rimmed round glasses for many years.

Posted by TarsieS (FTC) on January 17, 2011, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Expectop_thumb

That’s hilarious! It looks like Minerva, to me!

Posted by hpluv7634 on January 17, 2011, 09:40 PM report to moderator

I’m over 40 and I definitely saw this as a cute kitty with glasses!

Posted by filmalicia on January 18, 2011, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

I saw McGonagall as well! :P

Posted by Books_and_Cleverness on January 19, 2011, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

This is so funny! I love it!

Posted by sirius33 on January 21, 2011, 11:12 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Shouldn'ta lost me temper," he said ruefully, "but it didn't work anyway. Meant ter turn [Dudley] into a pig, but I suppose he was so much like a pig anyway there wasn't much left ter do."