Fun Friday: Harry Potter or a Beatle?

Humor
Posted by: Edward
January 14, 2011, 08:05 PM

We all know the Harry Potter series is loved by all ages, but, sometimes, the generations still may tend to be gravitate towards what we recognize from our own childhoods.  Example below:

funny pictures of cats with captions

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community.  This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community.  If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Caffiene_thumb

Cute! I love it! Wait ’till me my mom sees this…

Posted by Quidditchluver on January 14, 2011, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

I’ll give that kitty a pass for using the wrong your/you’re because it’s adorable.

Posted by Lysh on January 14, 2011, 09:57 PM report to moderator

Haha, that’s pretty sweet :D

Posted by A Sluggish Memory on January 15, 2011, 12:29 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Very funny! My mom agreed (not willingly) ;D

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on January 15, 2011, 12:40 AM report to moderator
Hpeplunasp_l_thumb

That is fantastic! Very funny.

Posted by spector spekcs on January 15, 2011, 02:49 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

That’s cute. i’ll ask my dad what he feels :D:D:D

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on January 15, 2011, 03:00 AM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

Very funny!!;)

Posted by CDR on January 15, 2011, 07:19 AM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

Am I the only one who saw it as McGonagall?

Posted by blue_rogue on January 15, 2011, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Poesy_-_copie_thumb

@blue_rogue No you’re not the only one! I was like ’This is not HP, this is McGonagall!" ;D

Posted by Hepburn on January 15, 2011, 08:59 AM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Aww… the kitteh is soooo cute!!!!!!

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on January 15, 2011, 09:46 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

I don’t know who’s John Lennon, but it looks adorable though.

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on January 15, 2011, 10:07 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! I agree blue_rogue!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 15, 2011, 10:31 AM report to moderator

Imagine there’s no Harry. Its very hard to do. No Leaky to read daily. And no Mugglenet too. Imagine all the actors being unknown aahaaahaua. You may say I’m a Potter fan but I’m not the only one. I home some day you will join us. And the world will see nargles. :) That pics adorable and I just couldn’t resist the song

Posted by LeanneWeasley on January 15, 2011, 10:39 AM report to moderator
Wallpaper-bellatrix-thumb

that’s obviously McGonagall!

Posted by you-know-who182 on January 15, 2011, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

One can be under 40 and yet think of John Lennon! However I saw it as Minerva McGonagall as well.

Posted by Butterfly Boy on January 15, 2011, 12:19 PM report to moderator

People had been teasing her so much about being the thing that Viktor Krum would most miss that she was in a rather tetchy mood.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014