Cho Chang Y'all - Leakypedia Page of the Day

Books
Posted by: John
January 12, 2011, 04:38 AM

Cho Chang, just the sound of her name, had me clicking her page on the Leakypedia earlier today. Unfortunately there was not much there to see. If you want 75 more MyLeaky points or perhaps to go to the ball with Cho Chang, contribute something nice to her Leakypedia page.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Happy_thumb

Oh, I’ll contributing something to the Leakypedia as Cho and I share the same nationality. :)

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on January 12, 2011, 05:49 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

First to comment!!!!!!! :DDD

Maybe I will since I’m up, but shes not my favorite character.

Posted by lilly+james=harry on January 12, 2011, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Missing_you____by_luquidkiss_thumb

That’s all right, I’m Cho Chang y’all…

Posted by Evealle on January 12, 2011, 11:33 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Haha. Can’t wait to see what happens.

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on January 12, 2011, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

I hate cho chang, just saying.

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on January 12, 2011, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Meh. She’s not my favourite.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 12, 2011, 06:31 PM report to moderator

Y’all is a contraction of “you” and “all”. If you’re gonna use a southern expression, use it well.

What’s not to like about Cho? She’s bright, brave, and athletic, and has good taste in men (all though, not the best luck with them). It’s not her fault she came into the books during Harry’s most akward stage. Let’s hear it for one of the original H/H shippers. ;p

Posted by RAVEN on January 12, 2011, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Ootp_twins_-_by_mugglewitch1_thumb

Heh. I was wanting to mention the same thing Raven did, above. “Y’all” is the proper spelling, I promise ;-) (And I’m really not complaining or anything - it’s an excellent word choice! ;))

Posted by Sherylyn on January 13, 2011, 02:40 AM report to moderator
Ootp_twins_-_by_mugglewitch1_thumb

Sorry for the strike through text, above. I forgot about that formatting quirk!

Posted by Sherylyn on January 13, 2011, 02:42 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Whats the big deal about her?

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on January 13, 2011, 04:06 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Cho isn’t one of my favorite characters, but then, she wa devasted after Cedric’s death. I think Cho needed closure after losing Cedric, and could not achieve it for a long time. She liked Harry and went after him on the rebound, as it were.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on January 13, 2011, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Totallyawesome-1_thumb

Egh…Cho is annoying. I’m sorry, she just is..

Posted by GottaGetBackToHogwarts[WBM] on January 14, 2011, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I just blogged about Cho the other day. Check it out – www.potterpensieve.com. It’s called “What’s Yo’ Name, Cho Chang?” Not really Leakypedia material, but might get someone’s brain chugging along.

Posted by Smitch on January 17, 2011, 06:51 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

She’s kind of annoying, you see. I wonder why Harry fell for her at the first place, but lucky Harry, he realized that she was some.. some.. you know. Sorry. She’s pretty though.

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:53 AM report to moderator

"Potter, when I want nonsense shouted at me I shall give you a Babbling Beverage. And Crabbe, loosen your hold a little, if Longbottom suffocates it will mean a lot of tedious paperwork, and I am afraid I shall have to mention it on your reference if ever

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014