First "Deathly Hallows" TV Spot Airs (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
September 09, 2010, 11:04 PM

Tonight, during the season premiere of Vampire Diaries, the first TV spot aired for  "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1." It features several things we haven't seen before such as new dialogue from Voldemort and footage of Hagrid and Harry on the motorbike. We currently only have a low quality video which can be viewed below. We'll update as soon as we get a high quality version.  Update: Our friends over at MuggleNet got an HQ version, which you can now watch below!

Thanks to MuggleNet for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ugh. So final.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on September 10, 2010, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Renee_olstead_photo_95_thumb

Awsome

Posted by xd_lolgirl on September 10, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Wow! So, at :26, what is Harry behind or what is coming down on him? Looks like a towel bar and I know it’s not! :)

Posted by izziewitch on September 10, 2010, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Th_dawn_icons_thumb

there’s a quick of Harry in the sidecar fighting off someone and I think it was his wand doing the golden light thing, destroying lucius’ wand!!!

Posted by hpfanaticfan2011 on September 10, 2010, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That’s awesome! Thanks! I can’t wait for the movie to come out! The suspense is just too much!

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

the spot of Harry at :26 is on the motorcycle, you can just see Hagrid with his glasses in the left corner, so the “bar” would be the side car’s glass. Love the dust Dumbledore!! Soooooo excited for this movie!

Posted by not2old4HP on September 10, 2010, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

@not2old4HP, thanks! ! Finally was able to see that after pausing it more than a few times….

Posted by izziewitch on September 10, 2010, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

and I bet it’s when Hedwig dies (cuz Harry looks so upset)

Posted by izziewitch on September 10, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

I couldn’t stop saying, “No fricken way.” The whole 30 seconds. I can’t believe it. I’m still saying, “No fricken way.” at the moment actually. I can’t wait, literally.

PS. No fricken way. :)

Posted by jammjcpotter on September 10, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Cryonmyshoulder2_thumb

That’s not Locket-Riddle, that’s the Dumbledore defense mechanism in Grimauld Place.

Posted by kingdomkey1121 on September 10, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

ahhhh! :D
Hope to see one for my self soon! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 10, 2010, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Avpm_draco_thumb

OMG!I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT TILL NOV. 19!!!!

Posted by s.snape2000(^hiss^) on September 10, 2010, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

speechless

Posted by ProfessorAlice on September 10, 2010, 06:26 PM report to moderator

is it just me or does D.R not look cute at ALL?

Posted by glorygjw10 on September 10, 2010, 06:27 PM report to moderator

"You... This isn't a criticism, Harry! But you do... sort of... I mean -- don't you think you've got a bit of a -- a -- [i]saving-people-thing?"[/i]