First "Deathly Hallows" TV Spot Airs (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
September 09, 2010, 11:04 PM

Tonight, during the season premiere of Vampire Diaries, the first TV spot aired for  "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1." It features several things we haven't seen before such as new dialogue from Voldemort and footage of Hagrid and Harry on the motorbike. We currently only have a low quality video which can be viewed below. We'll update as soon as we get a high quality version.  Update: Our friends over at MuggleNet got an HQ version, which you can now watch below!

Thanks to MuggleNet for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

AHHH i can’t wait! I wanna see it for myself

Posted by DancewithaGinger on September 10, 2010, 06:54 AM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

@ Darth Kaitie_lily I’m so gad you said that because I was wondering where in the book that line came from. Great TV spot. Can’t wait for the movie trailer to come out later this month.

Posted by Silvery Doe on September 10, 2010, 07:03 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we saw nagini going for charity…..yuck! i hope that wasnt the burrow collapsing—AGAIN!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 10, 2010, 07:07 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW AWESOME!!! I can hardly wait to see it in the Theator!!! The Burrough would have been rebuilt I am sure after its burning down in the Half Blood Prince, because according to the book, Flur and Bill are suppose to be having their Wedding there!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 10, 2010, 07:31 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

This is so weird, I never watch Vampire Diaries, but I had this weird feeling I should watch it, and during the commercial I saw this preview and went crazy!!!!!!!!!!! Harry Potter just drew me in!!!!!!! I am so excited, sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Rosie016 on September 10, 2010, 08:43 AM report to moderator

So excited!

Posted by Dawna on September 10, 2010, 08:59 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

WOW, that’s the only thing I can say…
Dan is looking awesome…
and sentence “They are coming” sounds scary… :O
and Helena and Lovegood’s house and… everything… really wow…

Posted by Petra on September 10, 2010, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

<3omg that was amazing

Posted by IloveDobby on September 10, 2010, 09:20 AM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

“I have seen your heart and it is mine” .. this dialogue is told to Ron in the locket scene right? Why does it say Harry in the trailer??

Posted by hermy on September 10, 2010, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Wow, I just watched this, like 89 times. Everything goes by so fast! I can’t wait. That’s an understatement.

Posted by Smitch on September 10, 2010, 09:35 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Oh My Wizard God!!! i srsly can’t wait for that moive!! :)

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on September 10, 2010, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Wow – I really want to see the 3D version!

Posted by Girlraven1 on September 10, 2010, 09:43 AM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

Finally a new trailer but it was too short. Ugh!!

Posted by taoist1 on September 10, 2010, 09:50 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

it wasnt a trailer.. it was just a tv spot.. the trailer will be out closer to the end of the month

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 10, 2010, 10:10 AM report to moderator
170747_530882362413_208201703_31522693_980344_o_thumb

I’m loving the fact that the dust Dumbledore is in there! That would’ve been a pretty easy thing for them to cut. Squeeee!!

Posted by AldenF on September 10, 2010, 10:16 AM report to moderator