First "Deathly Hallows" TV Spot Airs (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
September 09, 2010, 11:04 PM

Tonight, during the season premiere of Vampire Diaries, the first TV spot aired for  "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1." It features several things we haven't seen before such as new dialogue from Voldemort and footage of Hagrid and Harry on the motorbike. We currently only have a low quality video which can be viewed below. We'll update as soon as we get a high quality version.  Update: Our friends over at MuggleNet got an HQ version, which you can now watch below!

Thanks to MuggleNet for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Yaaaaaaaaay! I wonder tho…there were so many clues…how come Harry never realized he was a Horcrux….

Posted by slayerbaby76 on September 10, 2010, 02:17 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Awesome.

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on September 10, 2010, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Epic little tv spot! Dumbeldore’s ghost gave me chills and OMG with Bellatrix and whip…. then with Nagini coming at the screen! AHH!!! I’m so excited to see it NOW!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 10, 2010, 02:34 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

AHHHHHH!!! Love this!!!!! YEEEESSSS!!!

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on September 10, 2010, 02:52 AM report to moderator

it is looking awesome!! can’t wait! 70 days!! :D

Posted by Beksey_S on September 10, 2010, 03:29 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Thanks for the video. Its damn hot. I might kill myself waiting for the movies to come

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 10, 2010, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Thats absolutely rocking.But we have to wait for what November 19 the wait seems almost unbearable.

Posted by blackhair on September 10, 2010, 03:44 AM report to moderator

slayerbaby76, Harry is not technically Horcrux! Refer to JK Rowlings interview with Leaky for explaination

Posted by doughboy6390 on September 10, 2010, 04:25 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Wow! Exciting, I can not wait to see one for myself when it comes!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 10, 2010, 04:31 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

AAAAHHHHH! This is so brilliant, I really cannot wait for this film now, need to see it!!!

Posted by eccentricalice on September 10, 2010, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

amazing! so excited!

Posted by KC Nox on September 10, 2010, 05:03 AM report to moderator

This looks fabulous!!!!! :D Finally a new video from the movie!!! That’s soooo much better than pictures!!!! :P I can’t wait for the movie!!!!!!!! :)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on September 10, 2010, 05:18 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

My guess for the character who says, “You can’t fight this war on your own, he’s too strong.” is Bill Weasley. His voice is unknown to me but the accent is Irish and the actor playing Bill is Domhnall Gleeson, son of Brendan Gleeson.

Posted by Graymayne on September 10, 2010, 05:37 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Impressive.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on September 10, 2010, 05:47 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Ahhh! I cannot wait to see this movie! This is my favorite book, so I am dying of anticipation. I like the way they depict Voldemort flying “as smoke on the wind” – just like JK Rowling wrote it.

Posted by Bless_the_children on September 10, 2010, 06:25 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

He couldn't know that at this very moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: "To Harry Potter -- the boy who lived!"