First "Deathly Hallows" TV Spot Airs (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
September 09, 2010, 11:04 PM

Tonight, during the season premiere of Vampire Diaries, the first TV spot aired for  "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1." It features several things we haven't seen before such as new dialogue from Voldemort and footage of Hagrid and Harry on the motorbike. We currently only have a low quality video which can be viewed below. We'll update as soon as we get a high quality version.  Update: Our friends over at MuggleNet got an HQ version, which you can now watch below!

Thanks to MuggleNet for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hpdh_thumb

oh well i found it elsewhere and it looks awesome

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 10, 2010, 12:34 AM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Just watched it on Mugglenet! It’s so amazing!! Dust-like Dumbledore coming from the carpet is amazing and terrifying. When they described it in the book I couldn’t understand how this could be a scary image, but seeing how they’ve done it in the movie, it’s spooky! Can’t wait for the full length trailer at the end of the month!!!

Posted by Katie_Lily on September 10, 2010, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Mugglenet has it in HD. It’s pretty awesome! I need to reread this book.

Posted by Lysh on September 10, 2010, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

So grateful that the people on the East Coast can give us West Coast folks the heads-up. We were able to catch in on our dvr. So cool!!!

Posted by eiVega on September 10, 2010, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

why is it on mugglenet and not here? dropping the ball leaky…….

Posted by bec majec *roar* on September 10, 2010, 12:45 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Watched in HD on MuggleNet, ghost-dust Dumbledore made me shout “O MY GOD!”, i didn’t think they’d include that bit. And Lunas house is completely distroyed! I’m off to watch it again! :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 10, 2010, 12:48 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

So who do you think that is saying “You can’t fight this war on you own.” He’s too strong.’ ?

My guess is Rufus Scrimmy.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on September 10, 2010, 12:55 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Nagini and Dumbledore give me goosebumps! Can we please have a download link, i need this on my ipod!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 10, 2010, 12:55 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Theres quite a few tiny clips from the fifth film, i spotted Dumbledore battling Voldermort in the Ministry at 25 seconds, how odd.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 10, 2010, 01:08 AM report to moderator

I CAN NOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!! I NEED TO SEE IT NOW!!!! I LOVE THE DUMBULDORE SPELL IN GRIMMAULD PLACE!!!!

Posted by doughboy6390 on September 10, 2010, 01:10 AM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

vicki, it’s on youtube, so you can use any number of programmes to download it. If you use Firefox there are many useful add-ons for it.

Or just give me a shout and I’ll put it up on Megaupload for you. I’ve already converted it for my iPod :)

Posted by Iceholic on September 10, 2010, 01:12 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

@YodatheHobbit I don’t think its Rufus, Bill Nighy’s voice is deeper than that, i think it might be Lupin or possibley Bill Weasley, as we haven’t heard or seen him yet.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 10, 2010, 01:17 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

@Iceholic i’ve already got some software that records whatever’s on the screen (and i’ve copied the video hehehe), but can’t find any software that actually works to convert it to ipod :(, what do you use for it?

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 10, 2010, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

Hmmm, it’s a way to do it, though it’s better to download it directly from youtube. Better quality and a lot easier! If you need any help with that, I’ll be glad to help.

As for the conversion, iTunes can convert some files, though not all (I don’t think it converts Youtube videos). I use iWisoft Video Converter, which is free and can be downloaded here: http://www.iwisoft.com/videoconverter/

However, someone suggested this site to me today: http://www.zamzar.com/ It converts videos online without having to install anything on your PC (you’ll have to give an email address though). I haven’t tried it, so can’t say if it’s any good, but the person who recommended it is very tech savvy.

Posted by Iceholic on September 10, 2010, 01:33 AM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

Still, I went and uploaded the iPod ready tv spot to Megaupload anyway, so if you want it, here’s the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35F3WNC5

Posted by Iceholic on September 10, 2010, 01:35 AM report to moderator

"Yeah, you've caused too much trouble, mate. Well, at least one of you's got their priorities right."[br]He strode over to Harry and clapped him on the back while giving Ron a scathing look.[br][i]"Prefect...[/i] ickle Ronnie the prefect..."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014