First "Deathly Hallows" TV Spot Airs (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
September 09, 2010, 11:04 PM

Tonight, during the season premiere of Vampire Diaries, the first TV spot aired for  "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1." It features several things we haven't seen before such as new dialogue from Voldemort and footage of Hagrid and Harry on the motorbike. We currently only have a low quality video which can be viewed below. We'll update as soon as we get a high quality version.  Update: Our friends over at MuggleNet got an HQ version, which you can now watch below!

Thanks to MuggleNet for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Twins-gf_thumb

Wow! Exciting, I can’t wait to see one for myself

Posted by KeeperoftheKeys on September 09, 2010, 11:31 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

AHHH the part “I have seen your soul and it is mine.” is from when the Voldemort soul in the locket is talking to Ron. I am so glad they put that in!!

Posted by Katie_Lily on September 09, 2010, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

OH wait it’s I have seen your heart** and it’s is mine

Posted by Katie_Lily on September 09, 2010, 11:46 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

mugglenet had this posted like 2 hours ago.. but anyway, i cant wait to see it in better quality.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 09, 2010, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I SAW IT!! I am so ridiculously excited for this movie!! And then the one next year!! I am bouncing off the walls for it!!

Posted by JessSnape on September 09, 2010, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I can’t wait to see a better quality video for it! But yeah, it’s still awesome anyways! :D

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 09, 2010, 11:54 PM report to moderator

That’s right…it’s going to be an ‘epic finale’
SO EXCITED…i loved to smokey-locket riddle.
a bit boom-boom quality, but still AMAZING.

Posted by Srose on September 09, 2010, 11:57 PM report to moderator
129082117994124154_thumb

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I just saw it! I had no idea it was going to be on.

Posted by KellBell{ROAR} on September 09, 2010, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

I just watched it in HD on my DVD. I was able to record it since I’m on the west coast. Too bad I can’t put it online somehow.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on September 10, 2010, 12:02 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Sorry. Meant to type DVR.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on September 10, 2010, 12:07 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Yay! Saw it earlier on MuggleNet, can’t wait untill theres a HQ version, then i’ll be able to tell what i’m actually looking at! :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 10, 2010, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

theres an HD version on mugglenet everyone.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 10, 2010, 12:21 AM report to moderator
Bella_deana_thumb

Whoever recorded this couldn’t get a little closer to the TV? I’m done being a b-word now. I can’t wait for the movie!!! As Sue would say “SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

Posted by johnNoefan83 on September 10, 2010, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

Wow!
I just saw it. Awesome!
I want to see the movie. I love it.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 10, 2010, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

NOOOOOO removed

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 10, 2010, 12:34 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Someone knocked into Harry as they hurried past him. It was Hermione. Harry caught a glimpse of her face -- and was startled to see that she was in tears.[br] "I think she heard you."[br] "So?" said Ron, but he looked a bit uncomfortable. "She must've