Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 71 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 09, 2010, 07:44 PM

There are now only 71 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here are quotes for today and yesterday!

"Arthur," Harry interrupted, "you know you're being tracked, don't you?"
"Is that a threat, Runcorn?" said Mr. Weasley loudly.
"No," said Harry. "It's a fact! They're watching your every move --"
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Muggle-Born Registration Commission"

"We'll go somewhere more sheltered," she agreed, shivering as she pulled on a sweatshirt over her pajamas. "I kept thinking I could hear people moving outside. I even thought I saw somebody once or twice."
- Hermione Granger
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Love the quotes! Especially the first one!

Sirius_black_thumb

Haha nice, can’t wait, especially with the whole scandal at the ministry and seeing Umbridge again,

Posted by Al Sev Potter on September 10, 2010, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

71 daaays leeeeft! 71 daaaays leeeeft! * Singing* :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 10, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Ron’s back!! Yay!! < Genuine DH reaction

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 10, 2010, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Brookie_002_thumb

Loved the first one. Took me a moment tho. Then I was like ohhhhhhh duh!

Posted by mollyollyoxenfree8 on September 10, 2010, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome quotes!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 11, 2010, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I love Harry’s composure in the ministry scene — trying to warn Mr. Weasley when he was in such a precarious position. And, I love Mr. Weasley’s bravery for staying at the Ministry during the bad times.

Oh, man. This second quote … Ron was so close. As much as I hated his leaving, I think he learned to be a man in this book. To think of him, working so hard to get back to H&H … then the locket vision … oh, Ron!

I so hope and pray that they stay mostly true to the book. Just finished reading it again (5th or 6th time) and still cry over Dobby, Snape and Fred!

Posted by hewy on September 11, 2010, 06:14 PM report to moderator

He looked closely at the owl for a moment; then, to Harry's and Hermione's great surprise, he held him out for Crookshanks to sniff.[br]"What do'you reckon?" Ron asked the cat. "Definitely an owl?"[br]Crookshanks purred.[br]"That's good enough for me," sa

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014