PotterCast LiveStream Recording Thursday, September 9

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
September 08, 2010, 12:54 PM

Join PotterCast this Thursday, September 9th at 11:30 AM PST (2:30 PM EST), for a live recording of our Harry Potter podcast.  Taking place right here on LiveStream, you can listen in, give us your thoughts in the live chat, and keep up with our PotterCast twitter all on one page.  Be sure to check "Attending" on the Facebook invite page via this link.

In addition to this, share with us what you would like to hear on this episode of PotterCast by joining the pre-show planning right here.  On this page you can see what we're planning for this episode and share with us more about what you'd like to hear on the show.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Love the idea of the pre-show planning on PotterCast.com! Genius idea, do it for every episode from now on. Good to have you people back

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 08, 2010, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wow! Awesome idea!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 08, 2010, 02:28 PM report to moderator
They_wouldn_t_be_called_news_stories_thumb

I’ve never noticed in time or had the time to join in a live recording so I’m definitely going to try now :D

Posted by Eponine1 on September 08, 2010, 02:38 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Have we seen this picture of David Yates at Malfoy Manor before? It was posted by WB on their twitter:

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 08, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Awesome!

Posted by SlyBones on September 08, 2010, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

Oh my goodness… I would love to listen in live!!

Posted by JessSnape on September 08, 2010, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

cool

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 08, 2010, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I think the pre-podcasts will be helpful, and interesting. Thanks, Leaky! I love the Harry Potter Podcast.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on September 08, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_6-23_thumb

It’s not fair! I have to go to school! This is the dozenth time they have done this.

Posted by Neletiri on September 08, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

im not going to be hre….school!!!!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 08, 2010, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I wish I could go, but no, someone can’t skip one day of school for an annual Podcast!

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I’ll try to make it, not working tomorrow and so I can get over a loss in my family, a grandparent passed away this morning.

Posted by CatAlly on September 08, 2010, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

wow pottercast is stepping it up. try to make it. My sympathies @catally

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 08, 2010, 08:20 PM report to moderator

im in skool :(

Posted by alexzander64lubin on September 09, 2010, 12:05 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Dobby the house-elf was standing beside the table on which Hermione had left her half a dozen knitted hats. His large, pointed ears were now sticking out from beneath what looked like all the hats that Hermione had ever knitted; he was wearing one on top