New "Deathly Hallows" Stills Released; Image Gallery Updates

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 07, 2010, 06:40 PM

WB has released two new images from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Part 1" film that have appeared in the Australian edition of Empire Magazine.  These photos show Harry standing with his backpack as well as a behind the scenes shot of David Yates directing the Malfoy Manor Death Eater meeting scene.

On a related note, there have been a few updates to our Image Gallery collection of stills from the forthcoming film.  Available to see starting here are a series of new super high res versions of many previously released "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" stills.  These include:

Lupin questioning Harry

Many thanks to Linda for the new high res images!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Remus_lupin_sized_thumb

WOW! Shell Cottage looks great!

Posted by loopylupin on September 08, 2010, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Infphoto_973525_thumb

TAKE A GOOD LOOK…Has anyone noticed the smallest and most hidden COMMERCIAL ever on the picture with Scrimgeour? Look underneath Scrimgeours chair!! Evian :)

Love the pics!

Posted by nightreader on September 08, 2010, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Infphoto_973525_thumb

Can’t believe wizards drinking Evian!!! I thought they only know butterbeer. :)

Posted by nightreader on September 08, 2010, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 08, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

I saw most of those already. But Shell Cottage was a first and OMG it looks just like I pictures it.

Posted by SlyBones on September 08, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

Shell cottage looks amazing

Posted by taoist1 on September 08, 2010, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

I think that Shell Cottage is so Disneyesque I want to throw up! I cannot believe that Fleur would willing live in it.

Posted by Graymayne on September 08, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Great Pics :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 08, 2010, 06:34 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Lets just change the name of Deathly Hallows to “Harry Potter and That Same Damn Blue Track Jacket He’s Been Wearing For The Last Who Knows How Many Films”. What do you guys think? I think it works!

I realize the Dursleys don’t exactly buy Harry new clothes and he only gets Dudley’s hand me downs (although I’d love to know when Dudley ever could have fit that t-shirt and jacket), but honestly the same track jacket for multiple movies only changing the tshirt under it is getting a bit ridiculous. His track jackets in POA and GOF were navy and from OOTP on they were this light blue color. I know track jackets like that were huge in the late 90s (which is technically a little after the films are actually meant to take place (mid-late 90s)), but give it a rest. Don’t even get me started on that one baby blue tshirt with the navy trim at the collar and sleeves he’s been wearing since POA

Posted by bella vita on September 08, 2010, 07:39 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

OMG! I just saw that bottle of Evian! That’s hilarious!

Posted by bella vita on September 08, 2010, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

good pics
sooo not how i pictured shell cottage but it looks good

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 08, 2010, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Infphoto_973525_thumb

@ Bella vita, it is indeed! ;)

Posted by nightreader on September 09, 2010, 03:34 AM report to moderator

Why is anyone upset about Harry wearing the same jacket?! I love that. I hate it in movies when they all wear different clothes every single day in the story. No normal person has that much clothes. Everyone has that one jacket or hoodie that they wear way more often than anything else. It’s realistic. Deal with it.

On another note, the Shell Cottage image is not showing up for me.

Posted by Bellatricksthestrange on September 10, 2010, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Oh my god.
I can’t wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on September 12, 2010, 11:24 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I can’t see the Shell Cottage picture

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 15, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator

"Skrewts doing all right, Hagrid?" Harry called.[br]"Thrivin'," Hagrid called back happily.[br]"Yeah, I'll just bet they are," said Ron quietly. "Looks like they've finally found a food they like, doesn't it? Hagrid's fingers."