Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 73 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 07, 2010, 06:10 PM

There are now only 73 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Why does my room have to be cleaned out? Harry and I are fine with it the way it is!"
"We are holding your brother's wedding here in a few days' time, young man --"
"And are they getting married in my bedroom?" asked Ron furiously.
     - Ron Weasley and Mrs. Weasley
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Ghoul in Pajamas"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Mr_bean__thumb

such a good point!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on September 08, 2010, 03:24 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

I cannot wait!!!!!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 08, 2010, 04:13 PM report to moderator

i love ron he’s so loyal and funny. 73!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by nimbus2010 on September 08, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator
2d8jjls_thumb

hahaha LOL Ron always cracks me up :D:D:D
he’s my favorite character :D

Posted by jasmineflower27 on September 08, 2010, 04:34 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

It’s great when Ron’s dad puts him in check.

Posted by taoist1 on September 08, 2010, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

73 days! does happy dance :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 08, 2010, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

ron being all cheeky

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 08, 2010, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_027_thumb

i designed my own countdown programme

Posted by Manveer on September 09, 2010, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

I love this quote. I love Ron’s comebacks in general really!

Posted by eccentricalice on September 10, 2010, 04:54 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Always reminds me of conversations with my mum. vicki_the_house_elf I really hope the mobile library line makes the movie too

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 15, 2010, 10:52 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Your task is to retrieve your own friend... leave the others..."[br]"[i]She's[/i] my friend too!" Harry yelled, gesturing toward Hermione, an enormous silver bubble emerging soundlessly from his lips. "And I don't want [i]them[/i] to die either!"