Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 73 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 07, 2010, 06:10 PM

There are now only 73 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Why does my room have to be cleaned out? Harry and I are fine with it the way it is!"
"We are holding your brother's wedding here in a few days' time, young man --"
"And are they getting married in my bedroom?" asked Ron furiously.
     - Ron Weasley and Mrs. Weasley
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Ghoul in Pajamas"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Severus_x_2_thumb

Despite the magic and everything else they have gone through, the Trio are still genuine teenagers.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on September 08, 2010, 02:59 AM report to moderator

ha i love that response! :D

Posted by Beksey_S on September 08, 2010, 03:28 AM report to moderator

lol, sounds like me a my mom :)

Posted by lpierich on September 08, 2010, 04:27 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Great quote!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on September 08, 2010, 04:37 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

I can’t wait until the movie comes out!:D

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on September 08, 2010, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I love that line! It’s so nice that even though there is so much darkness and the seriousness in the book there are still are a lot of funny lines.

Posted by hermione198k on September 08, 2010, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

there are only a few moments to laugh in this book and this is one of them. Good sense of humor Ron!!!

Posted by Susmita singh on September 08, 2010, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

One of my favourite quotes so far :-)

Posted by devilskinn on September 08, 2010, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Renee_olstead_photo_95_thumb

Very funny :D

Posted by xd_lolgirl on September 08, 2010, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

It’s fine as ‘comic relief’ filler in the book, but as a choice for a ‘significant’ quote as part of the countdown, this line seems like weak tea to me. I can’t believe the Leaky editors have already run out of quotes that carry a little more weight in terms of creating a sense of anticipation.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 08, 2010, 09:53 AM report to moderator

I love reading these quotes, significant or not; they make me want to jump to DH when I’m only half way through CoS! :) I’ve got a lot of reading to do in only 73 days.

Posted by chippo88 on September 08, 2010, 10:39 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

poor Ron..he was so tired of doing all the wedding preparations…

Posted by beautiful_hermione on September 08, 2010, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

lol.
DH IS SO DAMN CLOSE!!!!!!

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on September 08, 2010, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha great part!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 08, 2010, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

LOL. Boys are so messy!

Posted by SlyBones on September 08, 2010, 03:15 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Harry lay curled uncomfortably under the Cloak to ensure that every inch of him remained hidden, and watched Pansy stroke the sleek blond hair off Malfoy's forehead, smirking as she did so, as though anyone would have loved to have been in her place.