Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 74 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 06, 2010, 03:08 PM

There are now only 74 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"The little ball of light was hovering there, waiting for me, and when I came out it bobbed along a bit and I followed it behind the shed and then it . . . well, it went inside me."
     - Ron Weasley
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

There was no way that Ron would have stayed away, and it is truly amazing that Dumbledore knew that he would need a way to get back after leaving the mission. They would have never made it, if it weren’t for each other.

Posted by JessSnape on September 07, 2010, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

One of THE best parts in the book! Thanks for coming back Ron!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 07, 2010, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

I love Dumbledore, he is an amazing character :)

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on September 07, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

why would ron just leav his friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well atleast he came back :)

Posted by athena lupin on September 07, 2010, 06:59 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

dombledoor is the best headmaster ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by athena lupin on September 07, 2010, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Whoo-Hoo 74…

Posted by Won_Two on September 10, 2010, 12:33 AM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

i’ve memorized what hermione says to him when he comes back.
YOU- COMPLETE- ARSE- RONALD- WEASLY!” “YOU- COME- BACK- HERE- AFTER WEEKS- AND WEEKS- OH WHERE’S MY WAND?!”
@Maxtina Potter that’s my main argument to my twihard friend. Edward coms back after 7(?) months, and she’s all “OMG I LOVE YOU WE”LL BE OKAY!" and ron comes back after 2 months and she beats the **** out of him. SO SO GREAT!

Edith___thumb

best chapter in the series. i have a personal connection to this part, but i think i’ve commented it twice in comments already. i threw my book at the wall when he left. then i ran to pick it up, find my page, and continue reading.

Professor Trelawney surveyed Hermione with mounting dislike.[br]"You'll forgive me for saying so, my dear, but I perceive very little aura around you. Very little receptivity to the resonances of the future."