Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 74 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 06, 2010, 03:08 PM

There are now only 74 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"The little ball of light was hovering there, waiting for me, and when I came out it bobbed along a bit and I followed it behind the shed and then it . . . well, it went inside me."
     - Ron Weasley
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Beckett_thumb

wow. Dumbledore is legendary! shame good guy snape stuck 2 his word and killed him. oh well. LOVE YOU DUMBLEDORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and albus 4eva! <3

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on September 06, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator

I hated when he left! Ughh the worst time to quarrel. But he did come back :)
I CANT WAIT

Posted by on September 06, 2010, 09:19 PM report to moderator
Iconator_5218cb2bad5c4b7f6ad42f2fdc265219_thumb

Ron’s return makes me so happy I nearly cry.

Posted by KateBTP on September 06, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I love The Silver Doe chapter, i really hope Hermione shouts at Ron when he comes back, that was a great moment in the book when she was desperately trying to hit him! :D
I wonder if we’ll get to see any of ron’s journey back to Harry and Hermione in a flashback???

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 06, 2010, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

This was a beautiful chapter. They found the sowrd and Ron returned. Yeah, i too love Harry’s answer and Hermione’s anger too.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 06, 2010, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_thumb

dumbledore is a genius

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on September 06, 2010, 11:38 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

I think Dumbledore always knew that Ron could run away when the Horcrux would start tempting him and making him imagine weird things. Since Dumbledore was tempted himself by the Gaunt Ring’s which turned out to be Horcrux but was also the Resurrection Stone

Posted by blackhair on September 07, 2010, 12:33 AM report to moderator

I love the way Rowling writes her character. she makes them real with no happy ever after stuff. you can tell she makes them real with many different sides to them.

Posted by lpierich on September 07, 2010, 12:42 AM report to moderator

Great quote…first time I read it, I was begging a friend to tell me if Ron came back….she wouldnt tell me!

Posted by Dawna on September 07, 2010, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

this is one of my favourite parts in the book,it was lovely, when Ron returned to the tent i thought hermione would kiss him but she ended up beating him LOL! that was very funny and unexpected… “you complete arse Ronald Weasley!”

Posted by hermy on September 07, 2010, 03:08 AM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_027_thumb

And he bought a wand 4 him

Posted by Manveer on September 07, 2010, 03:27 AM report to moderator

defo hopes hermione beats ron up!! he deserves it for leaving, hppy he came back though

Posted by Beksey_S on September 07, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

I was so glad that he came back! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on September 07, 2010, 04:40 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Awwwwww everybody makes mistakes but its what you do to make up for them !

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on September 07, 2010, 06:40 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

It was dramatic the departure and the entrance of Ron in the search for the Horcruxes

Posted by blackhair on September 07, 2010, 08:12 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Maybe," said Malfoy in an undertone, so that only Harry could hear him, "the stupid great oaf's got himself badly injured."[br]"Maybe you will if you don't shut up," said Harry out of the side of his mouth.