Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 76 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 04, 2010, 02:29 PM

We have for you another double quotedown for this holiday weekend in the States!  There are now only 76 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here are the quotes!

"The Elder Wand," he said, and he drew a straight vertical line upon the parchment. "The Resurrection Stone," he said, and he added a circle on top of the line. "The Cloak of Invisibility," he finished, enclosing both line and circle in a triangle, to make the symbol that so intrigued Hermione. "Together," he said, "the Deathly Hallows."
     - Xenophilius Lovegood
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Tale of the Three Brothers"

"Bathilda?" Harry repeated.
She nodded again. Harry became aware of the locket against his skin; the thing inside it that sometimes ticked or beat had woken; he could feel it pulsing against the cold gold. . . .
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "Bathilda's Secret"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Image

awesome

Posted by magicmaniac on September 04, 2010, 05:32 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Absolutly great quotes!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 04, 2010, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

i can’t wait to see the tale of the three brothes on film, with that cool animation i heard about. also i can’t wait to see nagini coming out of bathilda, that will be so creepy!

Posted by hermy007 on September 04, 2010, 06:13 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

OMGG!! the two exciting scene, especially when Mr. Lovegood introducing the Deathly Hallows. wow! Love it :>

Posted by blessi on September 05, 2010, 12:51 AM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

I want to get a tattoo when i’m older of the Deathly hallows sign :]] Haha 75 more days!!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on September 05, 2010, 01:05 AM report to moderator
Khhp_thumb

That Hary Potter countdown clock isn’t showing up on my Myspace profile >:o i’m getting really irritated! Please message me if you’re having the same problem or know how to fix it! I really wanna make my friends jealous! ;P

Posted by doctorpope181 on September 05, 2010, 02:05 AM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

“Bathilda’s Secret” is one of my favorite chapters of the whole series. So scary, so sad, so touching.

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on September 05, 2010, 05:06 AM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

They are 2 very good quotes as per usual, Godric Hollow is the scariest bit of the book!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on September 05, 2010, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Awesome quotes

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 05, 2010, 06:05 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

Amazing quotes. Hermione is so stubborn during the visit and i felt very excited when it came out that Harry was having one hallow. And was crying during Batida’s chapter because i didn’t want anything to go wrong there. Afterall Harry was at his parents’ house. It was unbelievable how much the villagers respected Harry and his parents.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 05, 2010, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

2 great quotes. The first amazingly integral to the story, the other a sign that Bathilda wasn’t who Harry thought she was.

Posted by eccentricalice on September 05, 2010, 08:29 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_thumb

whoa

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on September 05, 2010, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

Ah I love the bit where we finally find out about the Deathly Hallows! :) I pretty much love everything about this book though. It does nothing wrong in my opinion.

I was so creeped out when they were with Bathilda, I swear I nearly screamed and hurled the book across my room when Nagini came out of her neck :s frightening stuff.

Posted by Sigourney♥ on September 05, 2010, 11:38 AM report to moderator

Great Quotes. I, like everyone else, can’t wait to see the tale of the three brothers with that cool animation we are all hearing about, and Nagini coming out of Bathilda!

Posted by jsaturn14 on September 05, 2010, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

Ooooooo…the quote from “Batilda’s Secret…” I got goose bumps when I read this. That ominous feeling that accompanies impending doom music in a movie!

Posted by Lillylove on September 05, 2010, 12:05 PM report to moderator

"It was one of my more brilliant ideas, and between you and me, that's saying something."