Sky Movies Magazine Interviews Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint

Trio Interviews
Posted by: Mel
September 03, 2010, 03:42 AM

Sky Movies Magazine has interviewed Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) about "Half-Blood Prince" in honor of the Sky Movies premiere of the movie. In addition to talking about "Half-Blood Prince" each actor speaks a little bit about "Deathly Hallows" and what they want to do professionally in the future. You can see scans of the interviews here in our Image Galleries. Thanks to DanRadcliffe.com and RupertGrint.Net for the pictures.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Trio Interviews News

Choco_dementor_thumb

Awesome interviews :) Emma’s was the best, in my opinion. She seems to be just amazing at everything she does, I could see her not doing movies for a while and going out and doing something completely different. I really admire her for that.

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on September 03, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Good interview :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 03, 2010, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I like this trio very much, but I completely love the one in the books ;;-)

Posted by devilskinn on September 03, 2010, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I like this trio very much, but I completely love the one in the books ;;-)

Posted by devilskinn on September 03, 2010, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Is it crazy that I liked the interviews, but felt happy and a bit sad at the same time?

Posted by devilskinn on September 03, 2010, 06:13 PM report to moderator
218013_10150157243293459_46389518458_6655174_5491948_n_thumb

Great interview !§!
I think they’re full simplicity and kindness, I love them so much !§!
Thanks…!§!

Posted by HogwartsHP on September 03, 2010, 06:26 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_15_thumb

does anyone else think that the picture that goes with this article looks fierce like the door going into the Gaunt house, with the snake on the door…!?

Posted by harraí on September 04, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Cool!!!

Posted by SlyBones on September 04, 2010, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Cool!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 04, 2010, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

the photos are great… unfortunately my eyes aren’t great so i couldn’t read the interviews haha. i think i’ll try to find them online though!

Posted by harrygetsme on September 05, 2010, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Cool ’views…

Posted by Won_Two on September 06, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator

[i]"Your sons flew that car to Harry's house and back last night!"[/i] shouted Mrs. Weasley. "What have you got to say about that, eh?"[br]"Did you really?" said Mr. Weasley eagerly. "Did it go all right? I -- I mean," he faultered as sparks flew from Mrs