Sky Movies Magazine Interviews Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint

Trio Interviews
Posted by: Mel
September 03, 2010, 03:42 AM

Sky Movies Magazine has interviewed Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) about "Half-Blood Prince" in honor of the Sky Movies premiere of the movie. In addition to talking about "Half-Blood Prince" each actor speaks a little bit about "Deathly Hallows" and what they want to do professionally in the future. You can see scans of the interviews here in our Image Galleries. Thanks to DanRadcliffe.com and RupertGrint.Net for the pictures.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Trio Interviews News

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Great interviews!!! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on September 03, 2010, 04:09 AM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

nice!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on September 03, 2010, 04:29 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I Have a copy of the magazine and it so cool.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 03, 2010, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Cool interviews

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 03, 2010, 05:47 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Wow cherrybomb took only 4 weeks to film. that’s wicked fast

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 03, 2010, 06:09 AM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Cool! Emma looks so nice in all her pics! And Dan’s pose on that page looks awesome x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on September 03, 2010, 07:15 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Sweet!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 03, 2010, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Awesome!

Image_thumb

The only real point of interest for me was when she responded with an “I don’t know” about whether or not she would continue acting. I know she wants to fulfill her scholarly goals, which is great. But, I’d love to see her on screen again – doing something totally grown up.

Posted by Smitch on September 03, 2010, 12:29 PM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by CDR on September 03, 2010, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

great coverage

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 03, 2010, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

emma watson interviews are always my favorite (she’s so awesome!) but i wish daniel’s could’ve been longer. the “then-and-now” pic of rupert made me say “aww…” out loud to my computer.. and i yelled athim in my head for saying “20 years later..” IT’S 19!!!

0322091528_thumb

All 3 seem like such genuine people. But they are human. It will be sad when one of them or all of them ‘screw up’ in the public eye. The press will be all over it.

Posted by taoist1 on September 03, 2010, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

I really want a copy of this magazine. Its awesome and i love the trio very much.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 03, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Samus_thumb

I liked seeing these

Posted by Jaclyn {WBM} on September 03, 2010, 03:26 PM report to moderator

"What d'you do, sneak up here in the evening to watch the prefects take [br]baths?"[br]"Sometimes," said Myrtle, rather slyly, "but I've never come out to speak to anyone before."[br]"I'm honored," said Harry darkly. "You keep your eyes shut!"