PotterCast 225: Bootleg Edward Spoils Deathly Hallows

PotterCast
Posted by: Rosi
September 03, 2010, 07:32 PM

The 225th episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is now online for your listening pleasure! This episode has the latest Potter news, including Rupert Grint's appearance at the Regent Street Apple Store, the audio clip of "Deathly Hallows" footage from Comic-Con, Leaky's Wizarding World of Harry Potter iPhone and Android App and the Leaky Quotedown to "Deathly Hallows". Additionally, Leaky News Editor "Bootleg" Edward answers questions about "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", which he had the chance to watch recently!

To listen, you can use iTunes or direct download! You don't need to own an iPod to listen to PotterCast.

As always, special thanks go out to our ever-vigilant and wonderful mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2011: A Harry Potter Conference in Orlando!
“Harry, A History” Website
Podcast Alley
Digg

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Awesome podcast!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 04, 2010, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Leonidascantread

You forgot to talk about the dance between Harry and Hermione!

Posted by iampadfoot on September 04, 2010, 10:25 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Thanks!

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

But I dont want to watch either, I don’t want my excitement to fade away………Never.

Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

hmmm…. think I’ve fallen behind on pottercast. I think the last one I heard was 221.

Posted by SlyBones on September 04, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Posted by SlyBones on September 04, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Woohoo! New Pottercast!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on September 04, 2010, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

NO! I can’t be THAT spoiled! Some pics are okay, but a full account….NO WAY!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 04, 2010, 05:16 PM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

WOO HOO POTTERCAST! I love you all, thank you it gives me something to listen to this sunday morning seen as i’ve lost all my music!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on September 05, 2010, 05:24 AM report to moderator

Regarding the change in Hedwig’s death and Harry not using Expelliarmus during the Seven Potters scene…The average movie-goer isn’t going to remember who Stan Shunpike is, so Harry using Expelliarmus to disarm him just wasn’t going to work as a means to get the Death Eaters to find out he was the real one. That’s where Hedwig comes in and it is her interception of a curse which kills her that tells the DE that this is the real Harry. (Besides, there just wasn’t any room for a birdcage in that motorcycle side car.)

Posted by Pensieve Seeker on September 05, 2010, 04:15 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i love this podcast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Posted by athena lupin on September 07, 2010, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It’s been recorded…

Posted by Won_Two on September 08, 2010, 01:32 AM report to moderator

"A little break," said Voldemort, the slit-like nostrils dilating with excitement, "a little pause... That hurt, didn't it, Harry? You don't want me to do that again, do you?"[br]Harry didn't answer. He was going to die like Cedric, those pitiless red eye