Fourth Annual Quidditch World Cup Will Be in New York City

Fan Events
Posted by: Mel
September 03, 2010, 04:03 AM

This year, from November 13th to November 14th, New York City will play host to the fourth annual Quidditch World Cup, organized by the International Quidditch Association. Fifty teams have already registered to compete, so if your team would like to participate in the Cup register here soon because participation is on a first come, first serve basis. Both high school and college teams are welcome to compete.

For the location and more information on the Quidditch World Cup visit the IQA website or the Quidditch World Cup Facebook event page.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fan Events News

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds awesome! I live pretty close to New York, I could go………..

Neville_god_pic_thumb

Is it going to be on TV, and if not, how can I get tickets?

Posted by Tanderule on September 03, 2010, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

Dude i want to see some legit quidditch like this not this crappy version dudes are playing at my school

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 03, 2010, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Strange_thumb

omg i have to ask my brother to go there and film this for me!!!! i wish i could go!

Posted by ravenclawforthecup on September 03, 2010, 01:05 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

I can’t wait to go to college so that way I can tell people I’m a Quidditch Chaser!

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on September 03, 2010, 01:05 PM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

I love it.wish i could live in NY. but someday i will certainly go and watch.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 03, 2010, 01:12 PM report to moderator
S5001102_thumb

Just looked at the website – I am soooo jealous that i am not still at school or uni anymore. I would have definately started up a team back in the day?!?!?!?

Posted by finley on September 03, 2010, 02:08 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i wish i could go

Posted by athena lupin on September 03, 2010, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I hope everyone who can go to this enjoys it a lot. I wish I could get to New York to see that.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on September 03, 2010, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

AHH this sounds awesome! i want to sign up :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 03, 2010, 05:04 PM report to moderator

Nice! Too bad I can’t go!

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on September 03, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Can’t believe there’s a Quidditch World Cup… just mind-blowing! :-D

Posted by devilskinn on September 03, 2010, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_thumb

sounds cool

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on September 03, 2010, 08:29 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Really?

Posted by SlyBones on September 04, 2010, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 04, 2010, 05:09 PM report to moderator

"Was [James] playing with the Snitch?" said Lupin eagerly.[br]"Yeah," said Harry, watching uncomprehendingly as Sirius and Lupin beamed reminiscently. "Well... I thought he was a bit of an idiot."[br]"Of course he was a bit of an idiot!" said Sirius braci