Three "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Posters Released

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 29, 2010, 12:53 PM

Yahoo!Movies has posted three new posters from the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film, which can now be found right here in our Image Galleries.  The posters give us a look at Harry, Ron, and Hermione on the run with the tag line "Nowhere is safe."

The first part of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will arrive in theaters in the States and UK on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

INCEPTION LIKE POSTERS??!!
I LOVE THEM!!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on September 29, 2010, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

I suppose for next year they’ll need the posters to be completely black with just some dying embers to make it look any darker.

Posted by nellythemarrow on September 29, 2010, 02:46 PM report to moderator

PLUS THE DARK KNIGHT STYLE!!

Wow… It’s so different and dark…

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on September 29, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_poster_3_thumb

Way awesome! and after I finally saw the trailer on my TV for the first time last night (I’ve seen it on the comp several times) this is a perfect follow up teaser that says….almost here…almost here…I’m so giddy with excitement I can’t hardly wait!!!

Posted by MalfoyDiva on September 29, 2010, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

They’re AWESOME!:D

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on September 29, 2010, 03:09 PM report to moderator

Wow to have london in the background instead of hogwarts does give u sense of how the trio will be after school ends….and how this movie is so different from the previous ones giving us an insight of how a wizard would be in the muggle world…it seems so real…good call

Posted by charvi on September 29, 2010, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

NICE!!! x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on September 29, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

very goooooooooooood

Posted by ARTHUS on September 29, 2010, 03:53 PM report to moderator

epic x]

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on September 29, 2010, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Oh! They are good!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 29, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

wow. omg i love them. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all look so dirty you can really tell that they have been on the run.

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on September 29, 2010, 04:02 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

Ravenclaw_thumb

I absolutely LOVE these posters, particularly the one of Hermione.

Posted by apm239 on September 29, 2010, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Well they are good, but they look a lot like the HBP posters =/

Would it hurt them to change the colour pallet for once? Dark doesn’t have to mean “moody cloudy weather and blood”.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on September 29, 2010, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

They look really cool! But I am waiting for posters of the other cast… I want a Death Eater poster and a new Snape poster!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 29, 2010, 04:24 PM report to moderator

"Oh, why don't we have a night off?" said Hermione brightly...[br]"Are you feeling all right?" Ron asked, staring at her in disbelief.[br]"Now that you mention it," said Hermione happily, "d'you know... I think I'm feeling a bit... [i]rebellious."[/i]