Three "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Posters Released

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 29, 2010, 12:53 PM

Yahoo!Movies has posted three new posters from the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film, which can now be found right here in our Image Galleries.  The posters give us a look at Harry, Ron, and Hermione on the run with the tag line "Nowhere is safe."

The first part of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will arrive in theaters in the States and UK on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Icon_thumb

First! These are fabulous

Posted by Juine on September 29, 2010, 01:20 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

WOW! I love these! I always wonder what people who haven’t read the book think about the previews and images??? this is such a different look compared to the past films.

Posted by Rosie016 on September 29, 2010, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Dobbysnap_thumb

I see myself spending way too much money on posters this year.

Posted by Justin the Mighty on September 29, 2010, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

haha, i just saw these on facebook :D they are awesome! i hope they come out full size because they will definitely be on my wall :)

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 29, 2010, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I really like that they have a more real world setting in the background. It adds more intensity to their flight. It’s so scary!

Posted by eiVega on September 29, 2010, 01:42 PM report to moderator

THEY ARE AWESOME! Wow, I just can’t wait… eeek!

Posted by emdash84 on September 29, 2010, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

Gaaaahhhh! Rosie016 and Justin the Mighty, I agree with you totally! These are supermegafoxyawesomehot!

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on September 29, 2010, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Dsc00942_thumb

These are absolutely GREAT!!! I love the buildings ’cos you can see this is in the real world!! brilliant!!

Posted by Gaba24 on September 29, 2010, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

too much photoshop,as usual. it doesn’t really look like HP, more like the end of the world 2012,lol. and I would put woods instead of London in the back. ha,but I like the idea :P

Posted by Matea on September 29, 2010, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!! I love the one with Hermione!!!! I don’t get why those buildings are behind Harry and Ron though. It kind of reminds me of Inception. I guess it’s because they’re all on the run, but they’re mostly in the wilderness. However, I love that you can see downtown London behind Hermione. :D

Posted by cghambright on September 29, 2010, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Hp7ava2_thumb

love themmm!

Posted by emilykirstyn on September 29, 2010, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

The building behind Ron looks like a power station. I suppose it’s to underline the message that nowhere is safe (like the destruction of the Millennium Bridge in the film of Half-Blood Prince).

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on September 29, 2010, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Wow,those are absolutely fabulous! they give you the idea that this film’s really gonna be a differnt hp movie,and i really like that road-movie thing.
as others said,these will all end up on my wall XD

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on September 29, 2010, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

EPIC!!! My wall is almost full… I better get some space for those… :D

Posted by Petra on September 29, 2010, 02:35 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Wow! They’re so different, but still awesome!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on September 29, 2010, 02:38 PM report to moderator

The school nurse had seen what Aunt Petunia's eyes -- so sharp when it came to spotting fingerprints on her gleaming walls, and in observing the comings and goings of the neighbors -- simply refused to see: that far from needing extra nourishment, Dudley