Tickets on Sale for There With Care "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Pre-Release Screenings

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
September 28, 2010, 08:02 PM

Colorado based non-profit organisation There With Care is hosting a number of pre-release screenings for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1." The screenings will take place at Century Cinema, 29th Street, Boulder on the 17th of November and at United Artist Theatre Colorado Centre, Denver on the 18th of November. Both screenings cost $40 and begin at 4.30pm; the ticket price includes general admission to a 2D screening of the film, popcorn, soda and an introduction by Devon Murray (Seamus Finnegan).

The non-profit - which works to support families and children facing critical illness across Colorado - is also holding "Wizard's Holiday Parties" in both Denver and Boulder on the 20th and 21st of November respectively, at 6pm.

The Party and Screening Ticket costs $150 and includes a general admission to a 2D screening, popcorn, soda and attendance to a party with Devon Murray and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy). The $250 Wizard Package includes VIP Admission to a 2D screening and to attend the party, reserved theatre seating, popcorn, soda, gift bag and entry to an exclusive Pre-Party Champagne Reception with Felton and Murray.

Find more information about this event here on the There With Care website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I can’t believe they actually have something going on close to where I live but I can’t afford to go. Grrrr!! I hate being laid off!

Posted by Ratorr on September 29, 2010, 01:00 AM report to moderator
Rupert_grint-cherrybomb_thumb

I will echo the disappointment of my fellow Chicagoans. It’s a shame Colorado is so far away. Good of Felton and Murray, though. Such a reasonable donation, too!

Posted by hallowedhearts on September 29, 2010, 01:29 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I wish I could go!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 29, 2010, 03:58 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Sounds like a good time to be in Colorado :< Maybe something will happen in Dallas!

Posted by Bless_the_children on September 29, 2010, 04:03 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

A great event for a great cause. That’s great that Tom and Devon are involved. If anyone goes, please send some details!!!

PS Flaunt it, WeenyOwl … if you’re first, it’s okay to shout WOOT!!!

why can’t it be closer?! I would drop $150 for this.

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on September 29, 2010, 07:57 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

A noble cause, isn’t it.
I wish i could go too.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 29, 2010, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I hope HP fans in Colorado will share their impressions with us on Leaky. I think it is great that the pre-sceening is for charity, and for a charity that helps sick children is even more awesome.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on September 29, 2010, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

I wish I could go there :(

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on September 29, 2010, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

If I lived in Colorado… I would gladly pay $250 for that!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 29, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Sounds like a great idea! It’s to bad I can’t go there for vacations instead of where I’m going!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 29, 2010, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

how i wish i was in colorado :(,,,,, if only there was a pre-screening in India

Posted by hermy on October 02, 2010, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Ibetyoudo_thumb

Devon Murray (Seamus Finnegan)

>>Seamus Finnegan

>>Finnegan

IT’S FINNIGAN.

Sorry. That bothers me.

Anyway, wishing I lived in CO and not IL. D:

Posted by DumbledoresGirlthroughandthrough on October 31, 2010, 02:07 AM report to moderator
Ibetyoudo_thumb

(Also, oh my Rowling! Lots of Chicago people here! Let’s form a carpool van and trek over to Colorado, y/y?!)

Posted by DumbledoresGirlthroughandthrough on October 31, 2010, 02:08 AM report to moderator

...she pulled out two misshapen woolly objects, placed them carefully on a table by the fireplace, covered them with a few screwed-up bits of parchment and a broken quill, and stood back to admire the effect.[br]"What in the name of Merlin are you doing?"