Trio Featured on a Choice of Three Covers for November Issue of Total Film Magazine

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
September 27, 2010, 01:14 PM

New images have been released of the November 2010 issue of Total Film magazine, which will have three different Harry Potter-themed covers. Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson each appear on one of the three magazine covers as Harry, Ron and Hermione respectively; Hermione and Ron are holding wands, while Harry has the Sword of Gryffindor. You can find images of these covers right here in our galleries!

Many thanks to J.P. for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Homeboybrandon_thumb

Hermione looks like Tonks, Ron looks like he’s shooting an AK with his wand with the green and Harry looks badass with Gryffindor’s sword!

Posted by ivyjag on September 27, 2010, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

is this in the US? and omg, hermione has bellatrix’s wand :)

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 27, 2010, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

It’s actually starting to sink in that it will all be over soon :( These pictures look awesome! Much better than their usual cheesy poses :)

Posted by Sasha on September 27, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Scarlette I thought the same thing! She really does resemble Tonks with the purple/pink in her hair from the background.

Posted by bella vita on September 27, 2010, 04:39 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

OMG well spotted Gryffindor1991! That’s definitely Bellatrix’s. Hermione’s wand is much more slim, smooth, and straight with little vines on it. I second the question as to whether or not these are available in the US because I’d LOVE to get all three, but I’m thinking Total Film is a UK mag. I find a random copy or two that are outdated once in awhile at the Borders, Barnes & Noble, and Books-A-Million in my area, but I’ve never seen them fully stocked and up to date anywhere.

Posted by bella vita on September 27, 2010, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I like them all, but I think I like the picture of Ron the best.

Posted by Rin68nyr on September 27, 2010, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

sweet covers! now when i go to borders, ive got to get these, entertainment weekly, and empire magazine too. :)

Posted by hermy007 on September 27, 2010, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

holy crap, ur right gryffindor1993! squeeeeee!

Posted by hermy007 on September 27, 2010, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Wow, great covers!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 27, 2010, 05:08 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

@ Hermy007 – Does your local Borders actually keep Total Film regularly stocked and up to date? Maybe its because the city I live in isn’t very big, but at both of our Borders they only ever have like a couple of copies and they’re almost always at least like a couple months old if I can find any at all.

Posted by bella vita on September 27, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator

know wonder the wand looked different, Bellatrike, duh

Posted by syler123 on September 27, 2010, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I like all 3 covers!! But I think my fave is Ron’s because the green looks awesome!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on September 27, 2010, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! I guess this is to get us to buy all three, and it will work!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 27, 2010, 05:53 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

Really? I thought these pictures were wierd. Harry looks like a lumberjack with a sword instead of axe, Ron looks like some vegas act magician, and Hermionne looks like Tonks?
If you like tennis = davidantczak.com

Posted by taoist1 on September 27, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

Damn! I hate when they do this. As a subscriber, I don’t get to choose which cover I get! I hope I get Hermione.

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on September 27, 2010, 06:45 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Dumbledore thinks that -- what was [br]it? -- 'to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.'"[br] "I always said he was off his rocker," said Ron, looking quite impressed at how crazy his hero was.