Trio Featured on a Choice of Three Covers for November Issue of Total Film Magazine

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
September 27, 2010, 01:14 PM

New images have been released of the November 2010 issue of Total Film magazine, which will have three different Harry Potter-themed covers. Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson each appear on one of the three magazine covers as Harry, Ron and Hermione respectively; Hermione and Ron are holding wands, while Harry has the Sword of Gryffindor. You can find images of these covers right here in our galleries!

Many thanks to J.P. for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wow, great covers! How do I choose which one, or do I buy all 3?!?!

Posted by TrioFan on September 27, 2010, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Ronn_thumb

I want to get all 3 covers! But mainly Rupert’s. I can’t wait- the pictures look great.

Posted by Vernazz on September 27, 2010, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Bb0d8cadc6614c0d_thumb

I want all three now :( The green and purple looks ace, but Harry is holding the sword of Gryffindor :O

Posted by Sirius_Craic on September 27, 2010, 01:28 PM report to moderator

They all look so RAD :)

Posted by emdash84 on September 27, 2010, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

They all look great!:D

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on September 27, 2010, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

these look so sweet

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 27, 2010, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

the covers look awesome!

Posted by da_member0808 on September 27, 2010, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Hermione looks like Tonks, with the purple reflecting on her hair.

Posted by Scarlette on September 27, 2010, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_thumb

ahh these are awesome! I may be takin a trip to the store :)

Posted by cmc110 on September 27, 2010, 02:08 PM report to moderator
123107760_thumb

these look awesome! I’ll have to see if i can find these in my local store.

Posted by hpfan88{ROAR} on September 27, 2010, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Awesome covers!! Now, which one do I get … ?? x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on September 27, 2010, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Beijingsquare_thumb

Love them! Ron looks fab in that suit!

Posted by karrijustina on September 27, 2010, 03:00 PM report to moderator

These are really good. I always liked seeing the new covers come out.

Posted by Ratorr on September 27, 2010, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

Wow! That pink lighting for Hermione’s cover makes her hair look more like Tonks.

Posted by Phoenix1946 on September 27, 2010, 03:22 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

The pictures look great!!!! I hope I can get them!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 27, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator

"I've been promoted," Percy said before Harry could even ask, and from his tone, he might have been announcing his election as supreme ruler of the universe. "I'm now Mr. Crouch's personal assistant, and I'm here representing him."