Many New "Deathly Hallows" Images Released With 2011 Calendars

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
September 25, 2010, 09:11 PM

Images from the 2011 Harry Potter wall calendar have been released, and many of them include entirely new pictures:

Fred and George about to take the Polyjuice Potion, standing near Mundungus Fletcher
Mrs. Weasley and Ginny looking worried
Harry running/Ron with Snatchers
Harry at the wedding
Hermione at Ignotus Peverell's grave
Luna and Xenophilius at the wedding
Hermione in the woods
Moody with the Polyjuice Potion
Harry with his face scratched
Ron looking out from behind a wall
Scabior
The Malfoys and Snape in Malfoy Manor
Ginny and Ron talking at the wedding
Hermione with the Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore
A wet Ron with the locket
Lupin and Tonks looking worried
Hermione near the tent
Hermione looking grim
A Death Eater at the wedding
Harry and Hermione at James and Lily's grave
A wet looking Harry
Ron by a lake
The Trio and Xenophilius in the Lovegood's house
Ron and Hermione
Harry and Hermione in the tent
Harry with the Snitch
Harry standing just outside the tent
Ron in the tent
Bathilda Bagshot
Harry and Hermione in the graveyard

Thanks very much to SnitchSeeker!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Loth_cover_thumb

I just got my calendars from amazon.com. The small DH calendar and the large on had identical photos, which was disappointing. I was hoping that the 2 calendars would be different. Great pictures, though! I also downloaded the calendar widget for my laptop, and if you have the widget and you are online, click the “Harry Potter” logo. It will go to the official website and play the new trailer for you. How cool is that?!? :)
Please visit my HP blog at http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com. I’ve made lots of updates recently. :)

Posted by PhoenixWeasley on September 26, 2010, 03:30 PM report to moderator

Great pics.I am waiting for the November.I wish they give young dumbledore and grindelwald pics too.

Posted by thefifthmaurauder_ngolb on September 26, 2010, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

awesome!seems as if november will NEVER come!!!!!!!!! :o

Posted by farewell_fred on September 26, 2010, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Alice28a_thumb

Lovely! I always get excited for new pics, it gives one a chance to really look at the details they put into these films. So fabulous!

@WeenyOwl – these pics are scanned in and so aren’t the best quality. While Emma does look thin, she looks her normal amount of thin and I think its a combination of a)picture quality and b) the way they styled her that may in your eyes make her look “too thin”. Also, in the Fred/George Polyjuice pic, its Moody, The Twins, Kingsley (standing way back by the window as though he’s on look out while they make the 7 Potters) and then ’Dung.

Posted by beckett19 on September 26, 2010, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Brookie_002_thumb

omg soooooooooooooooooooo cool! That awesome trailer now this! and the movies still nearly two months away! I think I might die! These pics are so cool. Loved Luna and her dad in there wedding clothes. It was funny to see Fred and George in suits. They look so businessy! Yay for the pic of Lupin and Tonks they are my fave couple and I really hate the tiny part they had in hbp, hope they get more in dh especially with teddy and all. wow this a long comment, I shud really stop. It’s so hard once you start. Just so cool!!!! and yes I am hyper!

Posted by mollyollyoxenfree8 on September 26, 2010, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

The only reason people think Xeno should be old is because he is described in DH as having white hair. Here he has it. Never once is the book is he described as old.

Also that is Mungungus Weenyowl. The person on the left is Madeye Moody.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on September 26, 2010, 10:58 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

I really quite glad they kept the part where Hermione magically creates a reef with her wand and puts it on Harry’s parents grave. You can see the reef near the head stone.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on September 26, 2010, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

awesome pictures

Posted by hermy on September 26, 2010, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Wow, that actor doesn’t look anything like how Dung was described in the books. JKR said that he looked like a bassett hound, if I remember rightly. And didn’t he have scraggly gingerish hair? That’s why I thought Mad-Eye was him from that angle.

@beckett19, I don’t think that Emma’s thinness in that pic has anything to do with how she was ‘styled.’ It’s not in her face that I’m seeing it – it’s in her hips and midsection.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 27, 2010, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Screen-capture_thumb

Fantastic pictures. I still wish that Ginny had been given more of a glamorous make over for the wedding scene. In the 7 potters scene (last lot of photos) I notice that the polyjuice potion seems to have shrunk everyone’ s clothes because we can see here that Fred and George are much taller than Mundungus, however in the photo showing 7 Harrys, all the clothes fit him.

Posted by minerva-rules-uk on September 27, 2010, 05:38 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Amazing pictures!!! yey!! :D

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on September 27, 2010, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

This is amazing. Thank you Snitchseeker.

Posted by Finny on September 27, 2010, 08:51 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

Dung looks like hes a Mafioso actually, which kinda fits if you think about it, personally i think he fits the personality description at least, despite how he looks. Love Lupin and Tonks! My face almost split in two when I saw the pic, although i think i like her better with purple hair…

Posted by MJB™ on September 27, 2010, 03:13 PM report to moderator
New-harry-ron-hermione-on-the-run-deathly-hallows-part-i-poster-harry-potter-15977926-563-835_thumb

Which calendars are these images from?

Posted by HunterGoddess on September 27, 2010, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great Pics!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 27, 2010, 05:39 PM report to moderator

"Well -- it's not funny really -- but as it's Filch," he said. "A Squib is someone who was born into a wizarding family but hasn't got any magic powers. Kind of the opposite of Muggle-born wizards, but Squibs are quite unusual."