First Images from Oprah Interview with J. K. Rowling Now Online

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
September 25, 2010, 08:10 PM

As readers will recall, an interview with Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling is set to air this coming Friday, October 1st, on the nationally syndicated Oprah Winfrey Show.  The first glimpses of Ms. Rowling being interviewed have made their way online, and can be viewed right here in our Image Galleries.

Readers who able to capture video from the episode, please do email us at staff@leakynews.com!

Thanks to ScarPotter for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

This may be the first time I’ve ever watched Opera, but I can’t possibly pass this one up.

Posted by Ratorr on September 26, 2010, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

_

Posted by SlyBones on September 26, 2010, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Wonder when it would be aired in India

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 26, 2010, 12:46 AM report to moderator
Pia_thumb

I soooo want to see this. Why oh why do I live in Germany???

Posted by ♥PygmyPuffPia♥ ΡặΡặҰặ ツ on September 26, 2010, 04:59 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

i hope the full interview is posted on leaky so i can watch it too:)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on September 26, 2010, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Squee! Sounds great!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 26, 2010, 05:46 AM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

The pictures look fab, i ove the necklace she is wearing and check out those killer high shoes!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on September 26, 2010, 06:04 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

she looks lovely! cant wait! epic interview,I’m sure. I missed her.

Posted by Matea on September 26, 2010, 07:40 AM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

I hope it will be showed in Norway too!

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on September 26, 2010, 09:31 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I’m so watching it!!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on September 26, 2010, 10:18 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I love the backgroud. It seems Victorian, I’ve always been into historical things. Although it does scare me at times. But I can’t wait to check out the whole video!

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! im so excited! Jo was right though, every time we do “see” her she’s sporting a different hairdue! it must help stay unrecognizable in public! but her shoes are AWESOME! and that necklace is beautiful! Oprah—she is confusing me because i thought she cut her hair like Emma Watson’s, but its grown back again??? but she looks the same! i cant wait to watch! excellent pictures!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 26, 2010, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I think both women’s shoes are ghastly, tasteless and horrifically uncomfortable-looking, like the Cruel Shoes in the Steve Martin story. I will never understand why otherwise-independent women continue to buy into the fashion-industry notion that we look ‘sexier’ when we are wearing shoes and clothes that make it impossible to run away from a would-be rapist. But whatever floats your boat ::shrug::

The necklace, on the other hand, is interesting. The chain is unnecessarily busy, but I like the cameo – it looks like an Amazon throwing a spear. Most cameos depict rather wimpy profiles of aristocratic women. I’ve long been on the lookout for one with a goddess instead, but an Amazon would do!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 26, 2010, 01:22 PM report to moderator
218013_10150157243293459_46389518458_6655174_5491948_n_thumb

She’s my heroine, she’s beautiful & amazing, thank you Jo for the Dream, you changed my life, I love you !§!
I can’t wait to see this interview…!§!

Posted by HogwartsHP on September 26, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

On Dutch television, the Oprah Shows are always very old broadcasts. And we get reruns of Christmas episodes in Summer sometimes. I wonder if
Dutch television will broadcast this one soon. Hopefully, they will inform the newspapers and TV guides about this episode, or I might miss it, after all.
I really do want to watch it, and record it if possible !

PygmyPuffPia, do you receive the Dutch RTL4 in Germany? You might be able to see it then, after all.

Posted by Tarana on September 26, 2010, 07:40 PM report to moderator

"Luna's in my year, but in Ravenclaw."[br][i]"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure,"[/i] said Luna in a singsong voice.[br] She raised her upside-down magazine high enough to hide her face and fell silent. Harry and Neville looked at each other w